Part 2

It's been a month since the last time I saw him. Never thought that what he said before was a goodbye. Maybe because I'm too dumb to understand after what happened? But he clearly said the we'll meet again. Nevertheless I'm alone again in my own world. I was used by his presence that I feel somewhat lonely and have this feeling that I want to see him.

I decided to go outside the castle gates and the stalls nearby to hear some gossips or wait for a chance to sneak inside. When a mother and her daughter excitedly left the tailor's boutique caught my attention. "Mother, had you seen it? It's so beautiful can't wait for the prince's birthday celebration. I really want to dance with him."

A party! I gasp as an idea appear in my mind. I went inside the boutique and look around. There are lots of beautiful gowns but I need to find away how to sneak in. Luckily, the owner was busy fixing his stockroom. I saw a record book on the table and peek. I see the dates of those two for their gowns to be claim.

The day arrived, I sneakily went inside and hide on one of the boxes where their gowns at while the tailor was busy attending them

The day arrived, I sneakily went inside and hide on one of the boxes where their gowns at while the tailor was busy attending them. Good thing gowns are heavy and there's a lot of fabric to put inside before putting them on so no one bothered why it was a bit heavy.

As the boxes arrived on the girls room, I immediately grab her gown and left. I can even hear her wailing a minutes after she came back to found out her gown was gone. I didn't brought the puffy undergarments, only the main one.

That night, the castle was full of wealthy people. I calmly went inside hoping that the mother won't caught me wearing her daughter's gown. There are lots of beautiful girls same as my age and I envy them. How can a world be so cruel and injustice for us who doesn't have a life like them? I sigh.

The crowd was quiet when the prince was introduce

The crowd was quiet when the prince was introduce. The moment I saw his face again I feel happiness deep within me. Staring at him from faraway was enough. I'm glad seeing that he was fine. "Happy birthday Rent." I murmur.

"He is so handsome, I really want to dance with him."

"How can he notice me, so we can dance together."