SEQUEL !!

First of all, I am deeply grateful for you guys who read my story. Kahit sa mga nagopen lang kaso nadisappoint kase English. Pasensya na, hindi kase Ako magaling in terms of grammar sa tagalog. And nahihirapan talaga akong sumulat if it's purely tagalog kase I don't know how to translate my thoughts well pag ganoon.

But I recommend you to try reading this story kase although English siya, it's not that long for you to get bored at ma nosebleed. Also, sa mga readers ko na nasaktan ng story yung heart nila. Haha. Pasensya na. Hehe. It just shows that the story has affected you on some way and I'm so happy for that.

This time, I decided to create the part 2 para naman makabawi sa inyo. Hindi ko masasabi yung flow ng story, kung heartache ba siya o happy ending. But I wish you would like it katulad ng part 1. 

So eto na, I would like to present to you the preview of part 2. The story will be released completely. And also has short chapters, maybe 3-4 depende. English din siya, kase panget naman pag Taglish yung part 2.

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

After the incident, Estelle moved on with her life. Living back in the small village that adopts her. 7 years later, a big problem that challenge the villagers appears. Their chief was gravely ill and it wishes her happiness again before leaving , as so everyone in their village too.

Being a medical representative who heals her villagers and other neighbourhood, Estelle's ability isn't enough. Apparently, a rumour appears that another person wearing a mask was famous for being the best doctor in which some of her neighbourhood starting to like him.

Curious on who is it, she decided to meet him and asked to be his apprentice.

----//////////////////

🖌CURRENTLY WORKING.