Player's Mistake (Book 2)

Quanae P.O.V

I woke up and felt hella sweat dripping from my face. That was a terrible dream! I've got to tell Dre about Dj, and soon otherwise this could lead to something between the three of us. I rolled over to the right side to feel emptiness. "Where is Dre?" I thought to myself.

I got up out his bed and headed upstairs. His granny was laying on the couch watching some television show in black and white like always, but Dre wasn't there. I went to my room to get my phone and called him.

Phone conversation:

Dre: Damn bae, you finally up? How ya head feeling?

Me: Yes and it's good now. Where are you?

Dre: With Demar, finna go bust some moves. Why wassup?

Me: I wanna talk to you.

Dre: Damn Qua, can it wait?

Me: Not really. I don't wanna die.

Dre: What the fuck you talm bout' dying? Mane i'm on my way.

Phone Conversation over.

I cocked my head back and looked at the phone. Did this nigga just hang up on me? Whatever, I need to get dressed. I looked through my closet and found a white shirt with black words saying "Ain't Worried Bout' Nun" That hung off the shoulder with some light blue jean pants that had an equal amount of cuts on each leg.

I jumped in the shower for 20 minutes, and got out to do my hygiene thing. In the process of all that I heard the front door open.

"Qua where you at?" Dre called out. I heard him getting closer and closer so I hurried to cover my body. He came in the bathroom and smiled. " Been waiting for daddy huh?"

"Nigga shut up. You ain't my daddy. Anyways move so I can go in my room and get dressed." I pushed passed him.

"Say excuse me next time." I felt him hot on my heels.

"Dre move! I don't want you to see my body." I complained.

"Why not?" I heard his voice deepened that sounded so sexy. I felt him breathing on my neck which sent chills down my spine. He unwrapped the towel from around me then I turned around. He was staring at my body and I was so embarrassed.

"Why DRE!" I semi yelled.

"Your gorgeous ma. Embrace yourself. You my girl, i'ma see it one day." He assured me.

I slightly blushed. "Okay get out. You done seen me now, let me get dressed so we can talk." I pushed him out the door.

"Iight Qua, you better chill with putting ya hands on me." He walked the rest of the way out.

I followed behind him and smacked his ass. He turned around but I closed the door in his face. I heard him cussing some words but didn't really listen.

I quickly got dressed and kept my hair wrapped in my scarf. I'll do that later. I went out my room and downstairs so we could have privacy.

"Dre. I had a horrible dream last night, and I guess it's my guiltiness getting to me. I have an ex named Dj. That's who I lived with before Janine. It was originally suppose to be with my best friend Lauren but I ended up falling for her brother...." I went on and on about how we got together, and how we ended, and why I was telling him this.

"So i'm not the first dude you be living with Qua? What the fuck." He jumped up with anger in his eyes.

"I had no choice. It was only for a few months, please don't be mad. I'm not a hoe." I got up and tried to reach for him.

"Why didn't you tell me this before? Why did you lie and saw Lauren was the reason?" He asked scooting away from me.

"I'm sorry. Lauren was the reason at first, but then I fell for him. Lauren tried to g-" I tried to finish but he interrupted me.

"Got you kicked out and yadadada. How many times you gonna tell me this? How I know you ain't lying now? And to think I was going to tell your lying ass I loved you. I'm out." Dre ran up the stairs. He was to fast to ran after him so I sat on his bed and cried.

Why was he so mad? Was it the fact that I dated another men? Or did I really lie? Lord I need answers. I lost someone already, I don't want to lose somebody else.

Dre P.O.V

Mane, I should have known Qua was lying. Then i've been kicking it with this nigga Dj like we friends? I ain't finna be friends with someone who fucked my girl. Man I needa get Demar's perception of this shit.

**************************************

"Damn they dated?" Demar asked shocked.

"Yea man." I hit the blunt twice then passed it to him. "Man Florida to big to be running into ya girl's ex my nigga."

"Hell yea. Don't sweat it though, if they ain't still kicking it. Why you worried? Play that shit cool, don't trip until you got to." Demar told me. He was a good advice giver, ion know why this nigga didn't go to school for that therapy shit.

"I got you boy. Aye let me go though. It's ten and i'm finna go fuck me a bitch." I half told the truth. I was finna go get some head since she pissed me off.

"Mane don't cheat on my sister. That's why her and Dj broke up. She good to you, don't lose something so precious to something so petty. Real nigga shit, she the one for you. Treat her like it." Demar dapped me up and walked me to the front door.

"Nigga shut yo sprung ass up. Yoyo the one that got you talking like that. i'll get at you later though." I walked out to my car.

On the way home I bumped Rich Homie Quan trying to clear my head. When i got to the crib, Quanae was laying on the couch sleep. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. It's only eight o clock and this nigga sleep. If she don't sleep a lot, I don't know who do.

"Dre?" She called out just as I was about to walk out.

"Yo?" I answered her.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I don't want to hurt you, or lie to you because I know how that feels. I love you." She mumbled the last words but I heard her.

"I thought you was sleep? Oh and I love you too." I turned back and saw her smiling. That's all I wanted. I closed her door and headed down stairs to my room. I rolled me up another blunt then went into a nice deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'ALL THOUGHT QUANAE WAS DEAD?

IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAMM! *NELLY'S VOICE * LMAO

ANYWAYS its the beginning of a new store.

Comment Read & Vote. Love you guyys . I need Comments! Tell me how you felt. Was you tricked? Was you surprised? Happy ? Shocked? TELL ME !