Chapter 4

The door to the principal's office slammed loudly as Jake, Kayla, Kylee, and Karlie left the office in a hurry. All four of them had gotten I.S.S. (I.S.S. = In School Suspension)

"That little brat! How dare she tattle on us!"

Karlie, with the red colored hair blurted out in sheer anger.

"Yeah, what is she, three?" Kylee replied angrily.

"I hate her! HATE her!" Kayla yelled as she walked down the school hallway with a scowl, stomping her feet the whole time.

Jake paid the three furious girls no attention, he was lost in his own thoughts at the moment.

Sure he wasn't happy he had to go to I.S.S., but it was his own fault why he got it. At least he didn't get kicked off the team... Honestly, Jake didn't know how to feel about Kayla either, after he heard all the awful things Kassidy said the popular princess had done to her. Was he just to blind to see just how cold hearted the girl actually was?

"Jake..." Kayla began as she grabbed her boyfriend by his arm, making him face her. "We can't let that freak get way with this! She got us all in trouble!" All the girls looked at him as if they were expecting him to immediately come up with some vile plan to get back at the girl. Instead, he pulled his arm away from Kayla and walked away from the girls, grumbling to himself. They stood there shocked, at what he had just done.

"What is with you? Why won't you talk to me?" Kayla yelled at her brown haired boyfriend, he ignored her completely and opened the door to the classroom and walked in, wanting to get away from her. She was getting on his nerves. Kayla dashed away even more angry, now that Jake wouldn't speak to her. But she had no idea that he had heard everything Kassidy had told the principal. She thought he was just mad about having to go to I.S.S. Kayla ran into the girls restroom, the other two girls followed right on her tail. Once Kayla checked to make sure no one else occupied the room, she began to tell her devilish plan to her minions.

"I think I know a way we can get back at the freak!" A sly smile came upon the group leaders face. The other two girls listened eager to hear what her plan was.

" I know the little baby has a fear of water..." she began.

"My pool party is Friday night!" The two minions looked at each other with a smirk, they knew where Kassidy was going with this.

"We act all nice to the brat, invite her to go and then, when she gets there, we make her visit a living nightmare! We throw her in the pool! Embarrass her in front of everyone, when she screams and cries like a little baby trying to get out of the pool!" All the girls broke out into a fit of laughter at there cruel plan before leaving the restroom with thoughts of revenge on there mind...

The school day was now over and Kassidy was sitting all alone at one of the benches in the school yard. She was waiting on Dawn to show up so they could walk home together, but for some reason she was taking a long time.

Where is she? Did she have to stay after class and forget to tell me? The girl thought to herself. Suddenly she heard someone call out her name, but it wasn't Dawn. She looked up to see Kayla and her two minions, Kylee and Karlie standing right in front of her! Oh no! Not them! Kassidy stood and grabbed her things to get away from the wicked girls. She knew they were irritated at her for telling the principal everything.

"Wait! Kassidy!" Kayla grabbed her by the arm stopping her, the teen looked back frightened and whimpered softly. Kassidy expected them to gang up and try to beat her, like they always did.

"I just wanted to give you this!" Kayla reached in her purse. I hope it's not a gun or a knife... Kassidy thought as Kayla dug in her purse, and was mumbling, "Where is it? I know I put it in here..." She continued digging and finally said, "Aw, there it is."