Mission PERV

"I've got the apples and cabbage." Hōseki said. They were doing a D-ranked mission; helping an old lady shop.
"Avocado." Kurai mumbled.
"I-I, h-he's staring....." Umare whispered, pointing to a boy across from her that was indeed staring at her. He had red fangs on either of his cheeks and wore a gray jacket with white fur lining the hood. He had a small white dog on his head and his brown hair was wild. Suddenly his face broke into a smirk. Umare's face darkened in fear.
"H-Hōsekiii..... h-he's still staring.... and n-now he's smirking." Sai sweat dropped as Hōseki openly checked the boy he knew to be Kiba out and Kurai snuck glances at Hōseki, her cheeks reddening each time. Kiba walked over to them.
"I'm Kiba." He smirked and leaned back on his haunches with his hands behind his head.
"Why is he looking at me?" Umare asked exasperated. Hōseki sighed.
"It's normal for people to look at other people Uma." She said using Umare's nickname.
"Stupid humans." She mumbled. Kiba watched the exchange in curiosity and amusement. Kurai walked over and hid slightly behind Hōseki just like Umare. Hōseki held both of their hands.
"I'm Hōseki, this is Umare and this is Kurai." She said nodding to each of her sisters as their names came up. He nodded.
"I know. I was in class the day you guys came. You guys are pretty cute." He said. Umare blanched and Kurai turned her nose up. Hōseki nodded.
"We know. You're pretty cute yourself but you won't get anywhere with us. Umare doesn't like humans and Kurai only has eyes for me." She said nodding.
"What about you?" He asked.
"And I've got eyes for every hot person out there. Can't just stick to one guy now can I. I mean have you seen my sensei, oh man; and that Shika boy is absolutely adorable. Oh and the Hyuga girl is just soo darn cute." She gushed. Kiba's eyes widened before he smirked again, his cheeks slightly red.
"Yea whatever, but don't come for me when I'm surrounded by the ladies." he smirked.
"I never said you weren't cute, in fact I specifically said you were, I just can't be bothered with only one guy when there are so many hotties in this village to appreciate." She nodded. He rolled his eyes and with a genuine grin he agreed before walking off. The girls finished their mission and reveled in the extra money the old lady gave them. Hōseki went in the direction of the hot springs and the adult book shop, Umare headed towards Ichiraku's, and Kurai went to a sweet shop.