Hokage

"Uzumaki Naruto." Iruka called as the next person came out of the exam room. Naruto came back out looking sad.
"Usagi Kurai." He called again. She shook her head.
"You have to comply and take the test." He scolded. She shook her head again.
"I won't go without my sisters." She said, determined. Iruka sighed, seeming to give up, and nodded. The trio walked into the exam room together. Kurai did the hand signs and successfully created three shadow clones.
Hōseki created three perfect water clones, and Umare created three paper clones, one being slightly defective. But nonetheless the trio passed together. Umare took a head protector that had a deep black band, Usagi's was silver, and Hōseki's was dark green. Most of the band's on the protectors were a dark navy blue, but there were four silver, seven black and two dark green left. As they walked out, they saw Naruto sitting on a swing hanging from a tree in front of the school. He looked upset. Having the same thought, they prepared to go talk to him, but they were beaten to the punch. That irritating Mizuki said something. The trio narrowed their eyes simultaneously as Naruto's face brightened and he nodded rapidly, agreeing to something the girls couldn't hear. Their plan to follow Naruto was disregarded the moment the black brown and white eagle flew up above them. They disappeared in a cloud of smoke, reappearing at the Hokage's office.
"I realize that I've ban you three from ever being anything above chunin level; but I hope you realize why I did what I did." He said and watched as their blank expressions hardened and they nodded.
"However that's not why I summoned you all here. I've called you all here because I wanted to inform you of some things. Your new soon to be sensei has been informed of everything you've shared with us, albeit it's not much. I will probably end up giving one of these genin teams a C-ranked mission very soon after they pass the exam they receive from their sensei and you and your sisters and sensei will be accompanying them. I want you to know, with your skill level, you'll all most likely be treated as equals to your sensei, but you are still to follow his command." Hokage-sama informed. His eyes became serious and his tone grave. "And as for him, you won't ever return to that so long as I'm alive; no matter what." He commanded. They nodded. Hōseki stood protectively in front of her two younger sisters whom she would give anything for. After leaving the Hokage's office, they bought dango, mochi, and strawberry pocky; storing up on it before going to Ichiraku's for ramen. The matter of him weighed heavy on their minds. They owed him everything, if they didn't go back soon the consequences could become dire and far more grave to far more people than originally anticipated.