Teams

"And finally team twelve is Kowareta Hōseki, Dorgion Umare, and Usagi Kurai. Please find your designated classrooms and wait for your sensei." Iruka said. Everybody dispersed. The trio waited well into the night. It wasn't until dawn the next day that they felt a small almost undetectable chakra spike and a slow, quiet heartbeat. A tall man with messy white hair and orange eyes came in. He had a black mask over the bottom portion of his face. He wore a dark red scarf with dull gold flowers and leaves on it, and a black kimono with a black fishnet undershirt. He had bandages wrapped around his lower waist as a makeshift obi,and around the bandages was loose black leather string. He had bandages wrapped around his wrists, keeping his sleeves from hanging loosely, as well.
"Children. No matter how skilled you are, you're still just children and I'll not forget that." He spoke.  "No need for introductions, really, or any type of test, however if you'd all prefer it we can still do so." The girls nodded at his proposal. He leaned against one of the desks.
"I'll go first. I am Sai Nōnēmu. You can call me Sai or Nēmu-sama when we are in the village, outside of the village you are to address me as Sensei or Sensei-sama. I was an ANBU from the time I was nine up until I was twenty-two. A few things I like are mochi, autumn, eggs, and the color black. A few things I dislike are ramen, annoying little degenerates, summer, and smut. I hope we can build a stronger bond than you three already have together in this team." He said giving a close eyed smile. The girls shivered. That smile seemed creepy and unnatural on his seemingly naturally stoic, expressionless face. He sweat dropped and motioned to Hōseki.
"You all already know my name... I'm fourteen, my skill level is, according to Iruka and Hokage-sama, ANBU level. I dislike summer, people who haven't a care for those who help them, eggplant, broccoli, peas, asparagus, caffeine, self entitled jerks, and people who judge before knowing everything. I love my sisters, mochi, ecchi, smutty stuff, Hentai, cute things, frozen yogurt, pocky, dango, yaoi, yuri, cats, pastels, black, autumn and winter. My goal in life is to care for my sisters and protect them at all costs, to get better at my Ninjutsu, to tame my power, and to find out where we really come from.... before that place I mean." She finished. Umare spoke up next.
"I'm Umare. I like dragons and I like to cook. My favorite color is orange and brown like my eyes and I never go anywhere without my sisters or my special scarf. My favorite things to do are swimming, climbing trees, playing hide and seek, eating ramen, and exercising. There aren't many things I dislike but there are some. I don't like dango and I don't like when people hurt my sisters and I don't really like perverts except for my sisters Hōseki and Kurai who's a closet perv." She said quietly. Kurai's cheeks became a bright red as her eyes widened. She fidgeted her arms awkwardly as she twiddled her fingers.
"I-I'm Kurai. I-I u-um like t-to paint and I...I like d-dango and um my specialty is khontai which i-is really j-just combining khon and taijutsu. My weapons of ch-choice are katanas a-and t-the needle dart. I get jealous when m-my sisters hang o-out with other people a-and I don't really want anybody t-to take them away f-from me.... I-I like tentacle h-hentai a-and Hōseki...." her eyes flittered around the room as the red on her cheeks darkened and spread. Sai sweat dropped, his cheeks tinted pink. Great. He got two students who were perverted, one being a closet incest perv, and the other just straight out. The only one who didn't seem like much of a pervert was Umare. She seemed as innocent as bunny. He watched as Kurai sat on the floor, her knees spread apart and her sitting between them with her hands between her legs. Her cheeks were still red, her face was blank but looking into her eyes showed she was embarrased and having some not so innocent thoughts. Hōseki was playing with her extremely long hair and Umare just stood there staring at Sai with an innocent look on her face. He sweat dropped. His experience with these highly skilled little genin would be....interesting.

interesting