New

Three girls walked into the classroom together holding each other's hands. One had long pink hair that reached the floor even as it was tied up into her two pigtails and greenish grey eyes, the second had shorter pink hair that reached her waist and was tied into a side braid and orange eyes, and the third had white hair that reached just under her butt and blue eyes. Iruka looked to them.
"You must be the new students. The hokage has already explained to me the situation." He said. The one with the longest hair and greenish grey eyes grinned a sharp toothed grin.
"Hell yea we are! Ahhh stupid old man wants us to act more like the, and I quote, '"children we are'"... ha." She rolled her eyes, giggling. Iruka looked at her incredulously.
"Maaaan and I really wanted to finish my collection." The white haired girl mumbled with a pout.
The other pink haired girl just stood quietly sporting dark red cheeks.
"They're staring..... humans.... they're staring..." the pinkett with the shorter hair mumbled. Iruka looked like a blubbering fool at this point; much like the rest of the classroom.
"Please introduce yourselves." He said after composing himself.
"I'm Kowareta Hōseki." The girl with the longest hair and greenish grey eyes spoke.
"Dorgion Umare." The other pinkett whispered.
"I-I'm U-usagi K-Kurai." The white haired girl said.
"Okay well we don't have time for any questions today. As I was saying before, tomorrow we'll be having the genin exams. I expect all of you to pass, especially you three. I find what the hokage said to be hard to believe, but I trust in him so I expect you three to pass with flying colors even if you don't want to be here." He said giving the three new students pointed looks. Hōseki rolled her eyes with a huff but nodded anyways. The three sat down in the very back in a row of seats that looked rather old and weathered. Class droned on in a drag and nothing particularly interesting or new happened, and when the bell finally rang, the trio left together ignoring the curious stares of the other children and sparse adults. When they arrived home, a small house somewhere near the center of the village, they all went their separate ways. Hōseki and Kurai went to their rooms while Umare went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for them all. In her room, Hōseki lied upside down on her bed reading a pervy tentacle Hentai book. Kurai painted Hōseki in her room, and Umare shredded the outside of some fresh lemon peels as an added spice for the dinner she was preparing. It had been like this ever since the three could remember... sort of. They hadn't always had such luxuries as food and good night's rest and happy spaces, but they'd always been together. They took turns making dinner every night, and for breakfast and lunch they usually did their own thing; but they were never far apart.
"Kurai! Hōseki! Dinner's ready!!!" Umare shouted for her two sisters. She grinned, plucking Hōseki's disgusting smutty book from her hand as she passed her and taking the paint brush from Kurai as she wiped the paint from her nose and lip. They sat down to the table dug into their dinner, talking and throwing small bits of food at each other all through the night.