Chapter 15

(Merlin's POV)

Seeing Arthur makes me so mad! Why is he here anyways!

Sighing, I decide to walk away for a little while. I don't much care what he has to say, for he said enough to me just before I left.

Time slipped by, each day Arthur would come in the morning, then leave in the night. I on the other hand would be scouting the hospital while he was here. I couldn't stand being in the same area with him. I don't know how long this went on but it felt like about a month had past since I first woke out of my own body.

(Arthur's POV)

It has been exactly a month since I first saw Merlin here in the hospital. His scratches are now scars and his bruises has all but gone. His left broken rib slowly healing. I don't know why he hasn't waken up yet.

My father believes me to have been exploring in the woods this last month whenever I'd come here. Probably thinking I have a new hobby of sorts.I had Anne to back me up so that he would believe it more.

"Common Merlin wake up!" I think to myself as I watch Merlin's unconscious body lay in the bed.

I was sitting in a chair placed beside Merlin's bed since I first got here.

A routine nurse that always shows up to check on Merlin comes in through the curtains so I decide to ask her what is wrong with Merlin.

"Ah miss." I say politaly.

"Yes sir." says the nurse, looking at me then to Merlin.

"Why hasn't my friend waken up yet?" I ask

"That would have to depend on Merlin here. You see, Merlin may be feeling that there is no one who he can come back to, so his body decides not to wake up." states the nurse, as she takes out her stethoscope to check on Merlin's heartbeat.

"Is there a way to wake him up?" I ask.

"I would guess that if he felt he truly had people to come back to then he may wake up." says the nurse, comfortingly.

"And if he doesn't?" I ask, scared to know the answer.

"It's hard to tell, but I would guess your friend might not make it if he doesn't wake up." says the nurse, as she finished up with what she needed to do, then she left through the curtain.

Once alone I say, "Oh Merlin I am so sorry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, Here is another chapter :D I really hope you guys are enjoying this book :D Please vote and Commet :D It really makes my day to go onto wattpad and see that someone voted and commented on my chapter. 😅 We only have 2 more chapters left! I'm doing an epilogue as well :D So 3 chapters left with that :D Thank you to all who have taken the time to read my book. ❤️❤️

- Lari