Chapter 9

(Arthur's POV) - IKR

As I watched Merlin run out of my room I instantly regret what I said.

I don't move. Just stand there staring into the hallway.

What are you doing Arthur, run after him! My mind says, trying to get myself to move. But for some reason I couldn't. All I could do was watch as my best friend runs away.

I didn't mean any of those words that came out of my mouth! I was confused because of what the servant told me Merlin had, and personally I was scared to know what this meant. There is no such thing as magic... could there be??

The servant was still standing in the room, looking at me with guilt and sadness.

"Leave me." is all i could say.

The servant leaves immediately, and I find myself alone in my room.

Soon after I walk towards my bed. Coming to it I collapse. My emotions give way and I bawl my eyes out.

What have I done!

- - -

Ok guys, again sorry for my last chapter. I feel really bad for merlin! This chapter was short but I wanted to publish a new chapter sooner than I have been publishing lately. I promise I'll have chapter 10 out within the next few days. Until then thank you all for reading my book :D Don't forget to comment and vote! It means the world to me to know that you guys are enjoying my book.

- Lari