t w e l v e

C A S S I E ☯ 

Cassie wasn't the forgiving type. It's not that she never forgave anybody it's just that nobody usually wronged her. There's also the fact she was more into holding grudges and getting payback. Even as a child she did the same thing. When she was young, a girl in her class was talking to the guy she liked knowing full well that Cassie liked him. 

Logically there was only one thing to do. During recess, Cassie chucked a ball at her and then claimed it was an accident. See? Logical. So when Quinn rejoined the girls looking both angry and upset, it didn't take a genius to figure it out. 

She had a feeling that Quinn had joined them on this trip to apologize to Calum. Of course, not for Calum's benefit. It was all so she'd feel less guilty and therefore be able to move on. She also suspected Calum, due to many scoldings from the guys, wouldn't accept her apology. 

The product? The sulking girl beside them in the break room, or lounge room. The girls hadn't given it a name yet. Cassie had known the moment Quinn walked in something was up. Even if she wasn't on good terms with Quinn, she still felt bad. 

Cassie begins to hum loud enough for all the girls to hear. When she successfuly piques their interest she quietly mumbles the words to the song under her breath, pretending like she didn't notice them staring. "It's something I don't understand, no no." she sings quietly, smirking slightly when she realizes Carol figured out the song.  

"I know we're young and people change. And we may never feel the same, so baby tell me what you say," Carol sings louder, allowing Cassie to join. Nina chuckles lightly but decides to join. 

"When the girls, when the girls talk, when the girls talk boys," all three sing over dramatically. Quinn shakes her head, obviously trying to hide her laughter.  

Cassie sighs and plops down next to her. "When you're talking to the girls, do you talk about me?" Cassie sings loudly, throwing an arm over her shoulder. 

"Do you tell them I'm your lover? That I'm all you need?" Nina choruses falling on the couch beside Quinn, dramatically falling into her lap as well. 

Quinn playfully rolls her eyes. "Do you tell them that you love me, the way that I've been loving you?" she joins in finally, smiling ever so slightly. Suddenly all four of the girls are dancing around the room singing 'Girls Talk Boys' as dramatically and as fun as they can.

"Just so you all know, we're allowed to fangirl over 5SOS at a 5SOS concert," Cassie clarifies once they are done. Nina chuckles slightly and let herself fall onto the couch. Soon afterword, a guard comes to take them back into the arena so they could take their seats. 

The concert's great, that's for sure. Although, Cassie notices Quinn's distraught through most of it. The boys are in the middle of Waste the Night when Cassie realizes something. She steps over to Quinn and speaks to her, loud enough and close enough that she can hear over the screaming of fans. "The first stop to apologizing to someone is actually meaning it." Cassie tells her, her tone laced with a small bit of bitterness but also sincerity. 

Cassie doesn't have a chance to see Quinn's reaction because she instantly goes back to enjoying the show. It's a good show and after Cassie tells Quinn what she wanted, she can instantly feel herself enjoying it more.

After the encore, the boys run off and the girls' gather their things. "Wait, hold on." Carol speaks up, going to answer her phone as they stood out of the way in the aisle. "Hey. Yeah we're here. We've been here. " The girls watch as fans fled the area, still very hype. "People will see us, you know. They're leaving, yeah. Fine, fine. Yeah, I got it." 

Carol hangs up the phone and turns toward the girls. "We're staying for a few minutes, aren't we?" Nina asks and Carol nods. The girls all take a seat and pull out their phones to look casual. In a few minutes, a guard came up.

"The show's over," he says, glancing around. A few fans remain but they not paying attention. It looks like the guard was scolding the girls anyway. He motions for them to follow him to a small space near the stage. The entrance is blocked by a chair rack that he pushs forward, allowing them to continue. He puts it back and leads them through more and more turns. 

No one speaks up but everyone knows what they're thinking. Everyone's wondering how the boys are going to react to seeing them again. Michae will be excited to see Caroline, obviously. But things aren't easy for everyone. Quinn has unresolved issues, Nina isn't close with the boys, and something's up with Cassie. 

Even so, they can't even begin to know the Pandora's box that's going to open when the meet up with the boys.

=================================================================

IM SORRY. anyway, I'm back with an update. i recently went to their concert in camden so I'm hyped. i literally met hey violet.

meet as in they were less than a foot away from me as they walked by. they could've brushed up against me. basically my friend and i had soundcheck and we're waiting to go in. we were at the back and hey violet got done their unplugged session and came into the lobby thing of the arena. they had like one guard and nobody even looked their way. i, however, did and slapped my friend. they walked past all chill and i said hi. they all said hey back and rena waved. they were so close okay. like less than a foot. i almost cried after they walked off. 

aNYWAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. ASK QUESTIONS FOR THE CHARACTER ASK. ALSO PREPARE FOR DRAMA HAHAHAHA