Max And Harry - 1D One Shot for Bestie! <3

{Max’s POV}

“I’m forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air,

They fly so high,

Nearly reach the sky,

Then like my dreams,

They fade and die.

Fortune’s always hiding,

I’ve looked everywhere,

I’m forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air!” I scream at the top of my lungs as I watched Green Street Hooligans.

“YOU PRICK TOMMY YOU FUCKING PRICK!” I shouted as Tommy beat the shit out of Pete.

“You enjoying the movie babe?” A deep and husky voice asked from behind me.

I screamed slightly out of fright and pressed the pause button. I turned around and saw my boyfriend. He smiled his lopsided, cheeky, award winning and dazzling smile at me. He flipped his hair to the side and ran his fingers through it before he flattened it down; like he always does.

“Do I not get a hello kiss or even a hug?” He asked me.

I just stared at him as he walked towards me.

“You… you weren’t supposed to be home until tomorrow!” I stated as he stood in front of me.

“Can’t a man come home early and surprise his woman?” He mocked hurt.

“He can but when do you go back on tour Haz?” I asked him as I got him to sit on the couch so I could straddle him.

I leant forward and pressed my forehead against his; starring into his large green eyes.

“I go back on tour in a few weeks. But for now I just wanna spend some time with my favourite lady.” Harry murmured as he pressed a small kiss to my lips.

I smiled at him as I pulled away.

“I love you Harry Edward Styles.” I murmured as I placed another kiss on his lips.

“And I love you too, Maxine Leisha Bassett.” Harry whispered.

“Don’t call me Maxine.” I whined and giggled as I smacked his chest lightly.

He chuckled and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me; running my hands through his hair and raking my nails across his scalp; earning a moan from him. Harry ran his tongue across my bottom lip; asking for entrance. He started to tug on my snake bites; trying to get me to open my mouth. I kept my lips shut so he couldn’t get his tongue in my mouth. I felt him smirk against my lips and his hands started to move up my sides. He ran them up and over my stomach until he had reached just underneath my breasts. He’s hands ran over my breasts and grabbed them softly. I gasped against his lips; allowing Harry to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance as he massaged my breasts softly. I pulled away and smirked at him.

“And where did that come from?” I asked him as I grabbed his hands and settled them on my hips.

“I needed you to open your mouth.” He grinned at me and winked.

I giggled slightly and rested my head against his chest.

“I miss you babydoll.” He whispered in my ear.

I lifted my head and placed my lips against his; kissing him fiercely. Harry placed his hands on my arse and lifted me up. He stood up with me in his arms and carried me to our bedroom. Kicking the door open with his foot – our lips never parting once – turned the light on with his elbow and made his way over to the bed where he threw me onto it and laid down on top of me; pressing me into the mattress.

“Harry, I love you so much.” I moaned as he kissed from my lips to my neck where he started to suck at my sweet spot just under my ear.

“Love you too.” He hummed against my neck.

I ran my hands through his hair again and down his shirt covered back. He shivered as he pulled away from my neck; moving his lips back to mine so he could tug on my snake bites and run his tongue over them. I gasped as Harry moved his hands to the hem of my shirt; tugging on it then pulling it up over my head then throwing it somewhere on the floor. His hands ghosted over my stomach; my scars. I pulled away and moved out from underneath him; sitting on the side of the bed away from him.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Did I do something wrong? Are we going to fast?” Harry asked immediately.

“No you did nothing wrong… it’s just that I don’t want you to see me like this…” I whispered; biting my lip to hold back the tears.

“Why babe, why don’t you want me to see you like this?” He whispered; shifting to come and sit behind me; legs either side of mine as we sat on the edge of the bed.

“I have scars…” I muttered quietly.

“What do you mean scars babe?” Harry asked me as he moved around to kneel down in front of me.

“I mean scars! Scars from self harm!” I said as I stood up.

I watched as Harry’s eyes moved down my body and landed on my stomach. It was covered in bumpy, pink scars. They varied in size and depth; depending on how I felt at the time. I looked into Harry’s eyes as he looked up at me underneath his thick lashes. His hands flittered across my stomach and he pressed his lips to it. He kissed every single spot he could on the destroyed skin of my stomach.

“I love you and all of your scars babe. They make you you. Even though you kept them hidden for so long they are what make you you. I’m not mad that you kept this information hidden from me. It was up to you to tell me. I’ll help you through this babe. I’ll stick by your side through everything.” Harry murmured as he pulled me into a hug.

I broke down sobbing into his shoulder; mumbling thank you and I love you over and over into his shoulder. I sat him down on the bed and explained everything to him. I explained how I started and everything that happened over the years. After I finished explaining Harry kissed me and cuddled me down underneath the sheets of our bed; whispering what parts of my body he loved and why. The whole time Green Street Hooligans was left unfinished in the lounge room on pause until the next day.

{A/N: Alright everybody I hope you all enjoyed reading that! It’s a short snippet that may or may not be in My Adoptive Father Is My Brother. Maxine is based off of one of my best friends and I just wanted to tell her that I love you babe! Even though we have our ups and downs. Hope you liked you Harry Styles One Shot babe!

Lots of love and Horan hugs,

Ash XxOo}