Ruki Mukami

You were humming as you were reading your favorite book series as a new one just came out (*cough* Magisterium *cough* sorry) when you decided it was too quiet and you put on your headphones and shuffled your song list. "Colors" by Hasley was what you ended up listening to.

You started humming the tune to that and you were so caught up in the song you didn't notice someone behind you as you started to sing it a little bit.

"Hai! (Y/n)-chan! I didn't know you could sing? Hm?" A certain blonde haired pop idol said a little too enthusiastically for you since you literally had just woke up from a nap, because you already knew the material.

You took off your headphones and looked at him. "Hey Kou.." You said as you rubbed your eyes and then flinched a bit when you realized what he said. "What!! You heard me!?!?? Oh please... Don't tell anyone!!!" You begged.

"SHHHHHH!!!" The old librarian nagged as she put a finger to her mouth .

You sighed and ignored her. But this time you whispered, "please! Don't tell anyone! I don't like people knowing that I sang in public." You shook your head. 'Why do I even care anyway?' You thought.

Kou giggled and said, "Mmm this is bad... I might've let it slide if it was my music!" He paused for a second to wink. "But it wasn't! Aw... This isn't good.." He giggled, "I got it! Come to my after school tonight!"

You sighed, "I don't have a choice do I?"

"Nope! See ya later (y/n)-chan~" he said in his sing-song voice as usual.

You sighed as the bell rang to go home. "Fiine... I'll go... I guess..." You said to yourself. "It's not like I want to go back there anyway.." With that you picked up your bag and walked off to- wait where??? "OH SHOOT!!" You yelled and started running to find Kou or one of his other brothers, as you knew what they looked like but not their names.

After running out to where people get picked up, you found one of them waiting for the rest of his brothers. You walked up to him and noticed he was reading, so you said, " umm excuse me, sir?"

He looked up from his book. His blueish grey eyes were breath taking. You snapped out of it when he asked, " yes, do you need something?"

" Oh! Um yea I was wondering where Kou was?" You asked bitterly at the thought of the blondes name. "Oh by the way, my name is (y/n)." He sighed in annoyance.

"Ruki." He said while rubbing his temples." Your not another fangirl of Kou's are you?"

Your face froze in horror. "No way! Er- I mean No, sir." You said as you blushed a bit in embarrassment.

"Then why do you need to see him?" He asked unamused.

"Uh, he asked me come to his house." You said.

"Right." He said sarcastically." I suppose we can just wait until Kou gets here then."

"Okay." You said as you spotted the two other brothers and Kou. You accidentally glared at Kou, but quickly looked away as you didn't want to be caught glaring at a pop idol and not to mention he would probably break you.

"ah! (y/n)-chan! Hello there! What's wrong?" he said all cheery-ish and concerned like.

" I have no clue where you  live." you retorted and Kou giggled and said that It would be no problem. " (Y/n)-chan can just ride in the limo with us!" he said as he giggled some more. You sighed.

When you got into the limo you decided to sit next to Ruki and talk to him a bit about homework and you tried to see if he liked the same books as you but he wasn't very interested in the books you liked.  You mentally facepalmed for trying to talk about books. 'How cliche.' you thought as you sighed and stole glances of his fascinating orbs.

When you guys got to the mansion that they lived at, your eyes widened in awe as you almost lost yourself, but you calmed down in time for Ruki not to notice. You did have a major crush on him.

"So um Kou what did you want to do?" You asked after you collected your thoughts.

He just giggled. "Well~ it's a surprise." He said as he winked. You subconsciously rolled your eyes making Ruki laugh a bit.

"Hm... Livestock... Come with me please." Ruki spoke up.

You blushed at the nickname. "M-me?" You stuttered.

He sighed. "Yes you, how dense can you be livestock?" You blushed darker in embarrassment at those words.

"W-well ummm, okay I'll come with you as long as it's okay with Kou." You responded trying to change the subject.

Kou he put on a pretend hurt face. "Aw~ I was gonna have some fun." He pouted. "But it's fine if Ruki-kun wants her."

" Its settled then, please come with me." he stated as he walked upstairs and you followed reluctantly.

" Did you have something you wanted to talk about?" you mused and sat down on his bed.

" Would you like to stay here at this mansion with us?" he asked a skeptical.

Your eyes widened at the offer as your home would not be missed...you didn't have anyone there. You nodded your head almost immediately. " Thank you so much!" you smiled and hugged him.

He patted your back and you melted into the hug forgetting about the other three brothers in the household when you had accepted the offer. when you pulled apart you blushed darkly.

" B-but what about the other boys..." you murmmured and looked down in embarrassment.

" I'll protect you." he whispered and wrapped his arms around you slowly and put his head in the crook of your neck.

You almost didn't expect what happened next as you felt a stinging pain on your neck. You cringed as you saw his fangs. You mentally freaked out, but stayed still and cringed.

When he retracted his fangs and licked the excess blood off of your neck he bent down to your ear and whispered, " I just marked you as mine livestock." He then smirked at your flustered expression.

From then on Ruki was rather fond of you when you submitted eventully and called him master :3

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

hey guys! So I'm offically doing Mukamis now :3 please do remember that I do not check for spelling! So thanks for reading and have a WONDERFUL DAY XD

~JadeDragneel