Ayato Sakamaki

"What a drag!" You mumbled to yourself as you got out ingredients to make takoyaki.

You loved takoyaki, your mom bad you used to make it together when you were little so it always reminded you of her. But ever since Ayato figured out you could make it you haven't had time to eat any yourself.

You pouted at the thought.

"Oi,pancake!(bc I can't spell the japonese version XD) Hurry up!" He growled lazily.

"Hold your freaking horses Ayato! I'm trying!" You said as you started making the treat.

When you were done you set it down on the table and watched him gulp it down.

"Where did you learn to make takoyaki pancake?" He questioned.

"Well my mom and I used to make it together before.." Your eyes started tear up.

"Oi,Before what? Tell Ore-sama!" He demanded curiously.

"Before she was killed. She got in a car crash when I was 10, so she left me and my brother alone." You said tears threatening to fall."My dad left before I was 2 and my brother was 10 so at least he remember what he was like."

"Was...your mom proud of you... When you made takoyaki." He asked hesitantly.

"Um.. Yea I guess, why?" You said.

"O-oh um, it's none of your business pancake!" He lashed back.

He then teleported behind you and pierced his fangs on your neck. He kept drinking he wouldn't stop.

"S-stop! Baka! You gonna... Ugh. Your gonna... Kill me." You said as he refused to stop.

He retracted his fangs for a brief second to say something.

"Your mine! Ore-sama will not stop!" He said and plunged his fangs in a different spot on your neck.

'So this is how I'm gonna die. By the hands of someone important to me.'you thought.

Darkness followed soon after that.

                   Time skip due to Ayato's takoyaki obsession...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

You woke up in Ayato's room. You groaned and held your head as you sat up. (E/c) met with green.

"AHHHH"you screamed as loud as you could.

Ayato covered his ears and cussed really loudly.

"Tch what the h*** pancake??" He yelled.

You blushed.

"Oh sorry, you scared me there for a second."you smiled awkwardly and scratched your head.

"Tch whatever, I'm hungry." He looked straight in your eyes.

You groaned.

"NOOOOO. I DONT WANNA." You said.

"Oi, pancake you belong ore-sama so you don't get a say so in it." He said with a smirk.

"YOUR GONNA KILL ME!" You yelled while waving your hands around frantically.

"So what?" He said, acting like he owned you, which to him, he technically does.

"What a drag!!" You yelled at him.

"How about instead I give you a kiss?" You said, willing to do anything to get out of  your blood being sucked.

He thought for a second and started mumbling in a seemingly different language, but that's impossible bc he too lazy for that.

He smirked.

" sure. Heh Ore-sama will be your first everything." He said.

You blushed at the thought. But before you could register what you just agreed to he locked his lips with yours.

His lips were icy cold compared to your flaming hot ones. You wrapped your arms around each other. When you guys pulled away for air, you noticed he was blushing too.

"K-Kawaii..." You whispered.

"What?! Ore-sama isn't Kawaii??? Your Kawaii!" He said as a matter of fact tone.

You blushed and started stuttering.

"U-u-uh wait ore-sama didn't uh" Ayato flushed.

You giggled.

"You don't have to be cool ore-sama all the time! I like you just the way you are."You said and smiled.

He hugged you and you guys stayed like that for a while.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fin! Awe how cute! I love this one hehe~ ok so the only Sakamaki left which is none other than Tsunbaru! Awe yea this one'll be so great and fluffy and Kawaii hehe then maybe I'll do Mukami or another Laito since the last one was sad ;-; Anyway luv ya have a nice day!!!

-JadeDragneel