Chapter Eight- Hand Of Blood

Here it is, the wonderful chapter eight :D Song is 'The One You Feed' by Crown The Empire.

DISCLAIMER: I own a couple volumes of Naruto and one of Black Butler. But that's it :|
WARNINGS: We have a sadist and violence.

Song lyrics.

--

'I've given more of what I've got. I've given all of what I'm not.'

--

   I go with Kakashi and Naruto and leave Chiyo and Sasuke to deal with Sasori.

   I suffered only a few burns, to my right arm. Kakashi didn't fare well, so I used all my knowledge of healing jutsu to heal him and alleviate some of the pain I knew using Kamui and the Sharingan to such an extent gave him. This drains quite a bit of my chakra, but once Deidara is gone Naruto presses his hand to mine and feeds me some of his chakra. I feel much better, the burns fading into pink marks. We regroup with Neji, Lee, Tenten and Gai-sensei and head back to the cave to see how Chiyo and Sasuke were. We find Sasori is dead, and we were just about to move Gaara from the cave when he appears and all breath is taken from my lungs. And then I know.

   I'm in deep this time.

   I thought, in all those times before, that I was seriously in trouble. But no. Compared to where I am now, those situations were much easier to deal with. I was the only one with free movement, the only one who was used to the feel of him to be able to resist.

   Masao's smirk is nothing less than what I would expect from him. The sadistic glint. His heavy, foreboding laugh echoes through the clearing. I automatically move towards him, stopping before him. His eyes are not on me. They are staring past me, at all of my teammates frozen in place. That smirk grows bigger. His gaze shifts to me. I feel a headache growing, the worst sort. His chakra presses in around me, trying to immobilize me. So he could easily kill me.

   "Darling imouto," he states, that foul smirk never wavering. "How have you been? Life treatin' you well?"

   I grimace at him. "Keep your trap shut, Masao," I bite out, fists clenching. He doesn't reply to this, eyes scanning my form, and obviously noticing my scar. Correct I was.

   "Oh, how nicely that scar was extended. Who did it." The strange yet kind and serene sort of insanity is sapped from his voice and in comes the true madness within him, the kind that wasn't fun or happy or even enjoyable. No. It was cold, hard, brutal, murderous madness, a plunge directly downwards into the voice that rang through my nightmares.

   "Not your business," I reply coolly, lifting my left hand slowly. On the back of my hand was a small summoning tattoo in the shape of a misty, shadowy mass of twisting intricate vines, the summoning tattoo only to be activated by blood. Mine specifically. I would need to take off my glove to get to use it. And I knew I would need to.

   I toss the glove backwards. It lands perfectly at Kakashi's feet. I crack my knuckles. Masao eyes the summoning tattoo. "Oh, you have a summon? How cute." The malice in his voice seeps into me. I am almost tempted to balk at the familiarity. But a smirk worms it's way to my face - oh how he will regret those words. "Let's not talk anymore."

   He's inches from me so quickly I am almost startled. Almost. He begins to swing his arm forward into my stomach, a swift punch. I push myself backwards, flipping out of his reach. He follows that smoothly up with a ninjutsu, spitting out several small fireballs that nearly seared off the upper layer of skin of my arms. That sends me even further back, charging my hands with lightning and charging forth. I aim a high kick for his head. He dodges neatly, dipping beneath the arc of my leg. I follow that through with several attempts to land a blow, taking off the bottom of his sleeve. He smirks all the while.