Chapter Two

Chapter Two~

He stood there holding a pale salmon colored silk gown. The trim was a light grey color. It was simply magnificent.

"I.. Um.. Sorry my lady. I was just putting this down then leaving."

His hazel eyes twinkled under the dim light. He laid the gown down.

"Please, won't you join me for dinner?" He walked towards me, which automatically made me take a step back right into the wall.

"I do not wish for you to be afraid of me." His eyes sudden filled with worry.

"I'm not. And I would be honored to have dinner with you." I bow my head.

"No. Please treat me as you would treat any other man." He combed his hand through his jet black hair.

"Yes, Erik.." I bit my lip a little, relaxing against the wall.

"Well I'll leave you to get ready then." Erik strolled to my door, and slipped out. Closing the door quietly.

I walked over to the bed, where the gown laid neatly. I slide it down my long pale legs. It hugged my waist and fell down and gathered at the floor. It was soft and warm against my skin.

I slipped my bare feet into the cotton slippers.

I walked out of my room and inside the dim lighted hall. The halls were deserted. I strolled through them quietly admiring the paintings on the wall.

"You there!" A stern voice rang through my ears.

I turned slowly to be face to face with a huge beast. His chin was covered with facial hair, and he's eyes were dark and dangerous.

I don't know what happened but I ran. I was scared and nervous of what might happen.

He was right behind me, and I was slowing down.

Suddenly I felt a firm hand grasp my wrist.

"Trying to steal something, aye!" He wrapped his hairy arms around my waist.

"Let me go at once!" I scream as he hauled me off the ground.

"Ace, Unhand her." I stopped struggling.

Ace's arms loosen around me.

"I said Unhand her.." Erik stood there staring at us both.

He dropped me. I hit the floor with a loud thump. Erik quickly raced to my side.

He wrapped his strong arms around my body, and picked me up carefully. As he nuzzled his nose against my ear he whispered.

"I'm so sorry. This will never happen again..."

Ace stood there dumbfounded.

"I'm am deeply sorry your majesty.." Ace bowed his head in shame.

"Do not do it again." With that, Erik held me and walked away.

"Now let's get some food into you. It seems you was fading away for me." He eyed my body, by for long. And then looked at me.

*******

After a while of convincing him to let me walk on my own we made our way to the dinning room. A large table sat in the middle. At least 12 chairs surrounded it.

The table cloth was a thin light brown silk cloth. Slicer whirls decorated it.

"Mother, Father. I would like you to meet Alia.." Erik stood there holding my hand.

I looked up and nearly fainted.

The king and queen stood a few feet away from me. My heart was racing and a hurry clomp formed in my chest. I scaled in a deep voice and stood there. They stared at me curiously. A smile spread across the queens face, but the king said blank face.

~~~~~~~~~
XD more readers yay!

;-; aww but not many votes or comments...

>.<

^.^ hope you enjoy. And vote and comment. o.o I wouldn't greatly appreciate it!