Chapter One

Chapter One~

I sat there in silence as the wagon started to move. It was silent, all except the Horse's hoofs hitting the soft earth floor.

Erik was staring at me intensely. His eyes never once looked away. I started to shift my weigh a bit, a bit of color appeared among my cheeks.

"Master-..." I started to say but he cut me off.

"No. I do not wish for you to call me that. You may call me Erik. You are not my slave. Just a woman that was in desperate need to rescuing. You'll be safe." He lifted his hand, and ran his thumb across my cheek.

"You are one exquisite creature

Miss. Alia." He tucked a loose stray of hair behind my head.

"Thank you. Erik.." I swallowed hard, looking away. I couldn't let him see me blushing.

The wagon slowed down, and came to a stop.

"Your Majesty." A pudgy man held the door open, bowing his head.

Erik nodded in acknowledgement, taking my hand and slipping out of the wagon.

He held me against his body, and I could smell him. His sweet mixture of nature and man.

He led Me in to the gigantic castle. His Kingdom. I stood in the grand room, staring at the beautiful artifacts hanging.

"Margret." Erik said a bit sternly.

A puny old woman wobbled out of one the many rooms. Her sliver hair braided up and pinned.

"Yes, Your Majesty?" She bowed her hair.

"would you please find Alia, her some attire for the night until I can take her tomorrow."

She looked at me, scanned my body up and down and nodded.

After her leaving, Erik brought me to my chambers. A large bed sat in the middle of the room. The walls were painted a beautiful golden color. I walked out to the baloney and looked out.

The view was breathe taking. The kingdom and the nature surrounding it. My eyes started to water again, but I pushed the memories back.

"The wash room is through this door." Erik pointed to a door beside him. "Wash yourself, and by the time your done you clothes should be here." Make smile spread across his lips.

" I will see you soon, my lady." With those last words, he left.

******

I sat in the warm water. My cool skin was heated up, and giving life back to me. The dirt rinsed right off my naked body. My body felt lighter, and I laid there for a bit.

After rinsing off I stepped out of the bath and wrapped myself in a cotton soft towel.

I walked into the main room. The bedroom. My eyes widen as I stood there staring over by my bed.

Erik stood there, staring at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy. And please vote and comment. The more you do the more ill update.

Don't forget. Tell your friends! I love more readers! Thank you.

Haha by the way sorry if there a lot off errors.