Chapter Five -Part ||

Chapter Five~ Part ||

It was late in the night, Erik was asleep beside me. His arms held me close to him. He slept peacefully. I sled out of his arms cautiously.

As I sat at the end of the bed, I glanced back at him.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered as I stood up.

The floor creaked under my feet. I grabbed the wool bag that I had put out. I put a change of clothes, and then I put bread, and beans in it.

I took one more glance at Erik, he slept so peacefully. He was going to make a great ruler one day.

I slumped the bag over my shoulder, and slowly opened the door, and slipped out into the darkness of the hall.

******

It was surprisely easy to leave the castle unnoticed. My heart was pounding the whole time.

My feet sank into the moss covered forest floor. It was quiet, and a sheet of mist floated through the air. The air was cool and damp.

My hair stuck to my forehead. I laid against the tree, and listened to the birds, and the leaves falling from the trees, the chipmunks racing through the tree tops.

*Erik's PoV*

"Find her!" I hissed at the guards.

She fell. She was gone. I needed to did her before something bad happened.

I walked past them, and grabbed my miniature dagger, and left.

******

I odd in silence on my white beauty. Tess, my horse rode fast through the forest.

Why would she leave? What is she not telling me? Where was she?

"Alia!" My voice torn through the silence.

I couldn't loose her. Not now. Not ever. I needed her.

"I'm glad you picked the right decision." A man voice said close by.

I sled off Tess, and walked quietly over. To the voice.

"Please do not hurt them." Alia! It was her voice.

"Well I do not have to hurt them. They deserve to live. You, my dear deserve to rot."

I eyes grew widen.

No..

~

/.\ Oh no! /).(\ what's gonna Happen next!

0.o Thanks for reading. I can't believe I'm almost at 1k reads!

Goal

1k reads

50 votes

25 comments

^.^ Lets try to succeed!!