The First Day

~ Ateneo De Manila University ~

New year and students from old to new ones are invading the said university. Years ago when the university was built it has kindergarten up to middle school (elementary). And yes, it was an all boys school. But through the years they've decided to make some changes, in 1970's they approved that Ateneo De Manila University is now a coed school.

Now, as the years gone by the said university was getting a lot of publicity due to the sports they were into. The school was gaining a lot more popularity in the sports world, like, judo, taekwondo, baseball, swimming, basketball and more.

In the year 2014 two universities became the talks of the sports world from the fans to the sports analysts. And the two universities? Yes, you've guessed it right, it's Ateneo and La Salle. It was the rivalry between these two universities that made their Volleyball teams into the finals. Now let's not get into that part 'cause I bet you all knew what happened that day.

Anyways, the point is from that day and forward, the two sides became a lot popular in all aspects. And honestly speaking they both are deserving.

Years passed . . .

It was the first day of the semester for the freshmen and the last day for the seniors who are graduating from college. Everyone was busy with school work, doing projects, assignments and even including their thesis. Along the hallways are students rushing to get to their first scheduled classes and some were just roaming around the campus' halls, others were gossiping about useless things, and some other people are just doing their own business, if you know what I mean.

But then there's this girl who suddenly came out of nowhere and everyone stopped on whatever they are doing. It apparently stopped their world. She was like an angel walking pass through the path ways of the campus. Boys and girls went crazy when she walked in front of them, I think she's the new crowd favourite, one girl said. She's so damn fine, a group of boys said. But only if they knew what was going through the girl's mind.

Instead of looking back and entertaining the people who are giving her praises for her good looks and charm, she just walked away from them. She wasn't even bothered by the looks that people was giving her, she just walked pass through them. She then went to the accounting and registration office to get her I.D picture and class schedule for the whole school year.

After that she went straight to the cafeteria to buy some foods because she was hangry, angry and hungry. Well, technically she's just angry 'cause she's hungry. Twisted, huh? She sat on the corner part of the cafeteria to avoid any contact with the people eying her. Fact number one, she doesn't want that much of attention especially from strangers.

But there's still this boy who approached her and sat beside her even without her permission. Fact number two, never disturb her if she's eating or busy with something, but if you're her family or friends it's okay, although it only depends on her mood.

Nevertheless, she kinda knew the guy was a total jerk, but she didn't want to be rude. She saw the guy in her peripheral vision that he wanted to say something, and so, she wiped her mouth with some table napkins and talked.

"What do you want?" She asked the guy not wanting to be rude.

"Ah ~ my name's Raphael Johnson.." The guy extended his hand to the girl.