Chapter 1

As soon as I updated the first chapter of this story I knew where I wanted to go with it. & I just had to keep writing so I might be updating this story more than my other one "Seduce Me". But keep reading this one and you'll see that it's ALL WORTH IT! 

P.S. FOR SOME REASON I LOVE WRITING IN CAPS!  <3 : )

- - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kalice's POV

I turned on the water, and as I waited for it to warm up I stared into the mirror, noticing that I was smiling for no good reason! Tuh! I told myself it was for no good reason but I knew it was a GREAT reason. and that reason's name is Jason! I finally get to meet him, we've been instant messaging each other for months now and we've never met. I guess it was "safer" ( mom's words not mine) to wait until we knew each other a little bit better. But once we first instant messaged each other I felt like I've known him for years. I kept staring in the mirror trying to wipe the smile of my face (Litterally) and I just couldn't. I'm 5'2 light skinned (I prefer caramel) I have long wavy silky olive black hair with a hint of brown, light brown eyes, soft pink lips, and a body that made gay guys straight, and straight girls gay! I don't mean to brag or anything but I was SEXY ! I guess I get my looks from my dad, because my mom is more on the dark skinned side and looked nothing like me. She said he was italian mixed with indian and was as yellow as a sunflower and that's why im so light. My mom is from a small island named Trinidad and I never met my dad he died a few months after I was born, and I don't have any pictures of him to confirm the resemblence but if he looked anything like me then he would stop traffic. A loud knock on the door woke me up out of my  daydream "Kalice, hurry up in the bathroom you're going to be late for school" my mom yelled from the other side of the door. I swear sometimes she just loves to find reasons to yell at me!

After 25 more minutes of cleansing my skin I felt refreshed! and somewhat nervous, I'm finally meeting a boy I'm crazy about! A pang of nervousness sprang threw me, what am I going to wear? How am I going to do my hair? What about makeup?!  I've never been this nervous before! What's happening to me?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Unknown Person's POV

Message From:

*FashionLover21*

- Sure I'll send you a pic. . .

BUT you have to pick me up from school today :)

SHIT! I knew she would be asking to see me soon! We've been chatting for months, it was bound to be asked sometime! I just didn't expect it so soon! She's a fine piece of ass though. I'm not going to let her slip away from me. . .

I pulled out my phone and started dialing my best friend's number

He answered on the first ring. 

"Wassup man"

"Nothing much Jayce! What's your nephew been up to?"

"Who, Aiden? He's not getting any better but he's not getting any worse. He dropped out of high school junior year, and all he does is stand on the corner and sell weed. He needs some damn inspiration and the one that grows out of the ground."

"Damn, well I heard about this job and immediately thought of him. It's kind of like an acting job. You think you could give me his number?"

"Really! Sure man no problem. I'll text it to you."

"Igght, Later Man"

"Later"

In less then two minutes Jayce texted me Aiden's number.

I started dialing. . 

"Hello"

"Aiden, how you been man?"

"Who 'dis'?"

"That's how you speak to family boy?! Here's a hint I'm the only guy you call uncle even though we're not related!"

" Oh shit! Wassup Unc?"

"Nothing man I got a job for you man."

"Really, how many bags you tryna' get rid of man?"

"Not that kind of job Knuckle- Head. I need you to pick up a package of mine from a school."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

PLEASE tell me what you think?!? It could be kind of confusing,any questions just inbox me and suggestions feel free to in-box me about those as well. . . .& I know it's short SORRY

THANKS!

 THERE'S A PICTURE OF KALISE ON THE RIGHT! SHE SORT OF FITS MY DESCRIPTION!