Chapter 5

I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY IN A LONG TIME SO I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER AS INTERESTING AS I CAN! BARE WITH ME PEOPLE!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ALL OF MY STORIES AND ARE NOW FANS! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

AIDEN'S POV

I entered my apartment and threw my keys anywhere like I usually do, it was such a bad habit I sometimes don't even realize that I do it. I threw myself on the couch and a whole bunch of thoughts fluttered through my head. Is this "acting" thing really going to work? Who am I trying to fool? I've never been the type to doubt myself especially when it comes to acting because I took acting classes as a kid and people always told me I was good at it; but for some reason my character of confidence is diminishing. This isn't like me. Wait a minute, it's not supposed to be like me! I'm no longer Aiden, my name is now Jason Red-Herring, who the hell named this guy?! But Jason or not I know this isn't going to work. I'm not good with females, I mean I'm beyond good looking and could get any girl I want but I'm not good with becoming friends with females. I usually just just f*ck em' and leave. No commitment intended or friendship wanted. Now, I have to not only make friends with this girl but I'm not getting any ass after I build this friendship, this is ridiculous! But "unc" lay-ed out the whole plan for me, I'm just supposed to romance this chick and thing get her to go on a "trip" with me and bring her to him and I get my money. Simple right? WRONG! I have to pretend to be him, and I also have to pretend like I've known her and spoken to her for months. Then I asked how is she going to believe that I'm the person she's been talking to all these months especially if he sent pictures of himself and we look nothing alike he and replied "Don't worry about that" What does he want with this girl anyway? Yeah, she's sexy but why go through this long process and hard work for some ass! He could just sweep some chick off the street, take her on 3 dates (max) and WAM he scores! But my "uncle" always wanted what he couldn't have. Oh well, her life not mine. I know it seems wrong to lure some girl into a trap but to be honest I don't really care. I just want my money, so I can pay back a few people and live my life. I glanced at the clock at saw that it read 2:30. Damn! This broad gets out at 3, I got up and started searcing for my keys. This is the part I hate about tossing my keys anywhere! After 5 minutes of scrambling around for my keys I was out the door and on my way to Maccendale High.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kalice's POV

I sat in class biting my pen and tapping my nails against the desk, just staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. Everything other class went by fast today why can't this class go by just as fast. 

"MISS DE LA VEGA!" my math teacher shouted

"Yes, Mrs.Lovac?"

"Can you tell me what 7x+4y equals if both x and y equal 6"

"72, Mrs.Lovac" I answered with a confident smile. 

She looked at me with utter shock, she thought I didn't know what we were doing. 

"That is correct Miss de La Vega please focus your attention to the board please so I know that you are paying attention" she said defeated

"Of course" I said with a smile

I stared at the board not really looking at anything but just thinking. Thinking about what it would be like to see Jason, just to hug him, I feel like I'm about to burst! I can't wait to see him.

RINGGGG!

"FINALLY!" I shouted forgetting I was in a classroom, Mrs.Lovac looked at me like I was crazy as I rushed out of the room.