Chapter 3

Aiden's POV

"Wait, let me get this straight man. You want me to pick up some girl that I don't even know and pretend like I've been speaking to her for months and bring her back here so you can have her?"

"That's correct."

"I don't understand man what's the point. Why can't you just pick her u-----" BAM! Before I can finish my sentence he fist got acquainted with face.

"Don't question me. I'm sure you remember what I did to you as a child when you questioned me, Don't you?"

Man, I hated that sick bastard. I had to act all nice when he called because my father was in the room but because of this son of a bitch my heart went cold! I let my guard down as a child and trusted this stupid nigga and now I can't trust anyone else ever again. I had no feelings I don't even care when he hits me. I'm used to it.

"Yeah, I remember." I said with no feeling in my voice

"You've gotten tough, when you were little you used to cry like a little bitch for your mom when I hit your punk ass. And not only when I hit you, did you cry." And he winked at me.

What the fuck is this guy playing at? I balled my hands up into a fist and clenched them tighter and tighter so I would'nt beat the life out of his punk ass!

He continued talking "like I was saying, you're going to pick her up bring her back here and let me have her."

"I don't know what she looks like." I said through my clenched jaw

"Don't you think I know that?  Here's a picture" he said handing me a photo of a beautif---- mmm, sexy ass broad. I'll never call a female beautiful they're all the same to me. If I was the old Aiden I would feel bad for this girl. Not only because my so called "uncle" is about to seduce her and take advantage of her but because she probably thinks he is a nice guy and actually wants to get to know her. But I don't really give a fuck, all chicks are the same. But she was sexy though, she actually looks kind of familiar. In the picture she was wearing a pink and black lace bra with matching thong. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow

"Sorry, most of the pictures I tell her to send she's practically naked." He chuckled "she's sexy isn't she?"

"Yeah. I guess"

"What you mean you guess. I'm getting hard just thinking about her." Then he had that sick lustful look in his eye that was way too familiar. I clenched my jaw waiting to see what he was going to say next.

"How about you close the door?" I knew exactly what that meant!

"How about no?! I'm not a little kid anymore. Now how much are you willing to pay?"

"Well you're my bestfriend's son. And I do want to get you off the street so how about 3 g's? The address to her school is on the back."

My eyes opened wide. 3 thousand dollars to drop off some chick. HELL YEAH!

"3 g's , just to drop off some chick in one day?" asking because I really didn't believe him. I knew there had to be some kind of catch.

"It's not really for one day" I knew it

"What do you mean?"

"Well, this broad thinks I'm only 19. So I need you to pretend to be me and gain her trust and then bring her here. She's not gunna just come over on the first day she meets a guy. She's all innocent and shit, that's what makes her sexier."

This nigga is really sick! He's almost 50! He could be this bitche's father! What the hell is wrong with him!?

I didn't say anything so I guess he thought I was gonna chicken out! 

"But you're still gunna do it." He said reaching in to his pocket. Not sure if he was asking me or telling me I answered him

"Yeah, I'm still gonna do it." He pulled out a carton of cigarettes and lit one

"That wasn't a question 'Jason'' he said giving me his name. I walked out. I walked in that bastard's house Aiden Cela an Italian & Black mixed bad ass and now I'm walking out as Jason Son Of A Bitch Herring. Great! Just GREAT!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? LET ME KNOW!

DO YOU HATE JASON YET? THE REAL JASON NOT AIDEN;JASON!?

There's A Picture Of Aiden On The Right  >>>>>