Chapter Six - Feyre

** So SJM said that Calanmai already happened during ACOMAF on a Q&A on Facebook, but Rhys and Feyre were too busy in the cabin (HA) to notice lol so we made a few changes in the convos back in Chapter 2,3, and 5

also! Ariella is pronounced as "ARI-ELLA"; Enfys is pronounced as "EN-VIS"; Vieva is pronounced as "VEE-VUH"

Rhysand stood there in his usual attire of dark, elegant clothes. No wings in sight. I hadn't seen my mate in over a week, and the scent of him was overwhelming. I had the urge to jump on him and have him, right there and then, even if Lucien was standing right next to me, even if we were trespassing in the Autumn Court.

Damn the Cauldron. I leaped into Rhys's arms and brought my lips to his. He stumbled back a step, but he laughed along my mouth as we kissed before gently setting me down on the leaves that crunched beneath my feet.

"Hello, Feyre darling. I've missed you too," he purred, his voice skittering along my bones. His eyes slid over to Lucien. "And if it isn't little Lucien. . ." His gaze fell down toward the bundle he held in his arms. "What are you holding?" His voice was quiet, yet laced with a promise of violence should he answer the question wrong.

Lucien shifted on his feet uncomfortably. "Feyre?"

I looked back. He was still holding on to the two sets of wings.

Right.

I let go of Rhysand's hand to turn back around to Lucien. Carefully, I took the wings from his carefully and turned, smiling softly, presenting them to Rhys.

"For you," I whispered. Rhysand's eyebrows knit together as he looked at the two sets of wings.

He was gaping as he said, "Are these . . . are these . . . you found them?" I nodded. His breathing became a bit heavier.

"It was Lucien who told me about them, and I couldn't leave them there." I passed the wings over to Rhys, who looked at them in awe.

"Feyre," he rasped. "I can't ever thank you enough. . ." I smiled again.

"You don't have to."

From a few feet away, Lucien not-so-subtlety cleared his throat. Rhysand flashed a look of annoyance over at Lucien before continuing to talk with me.

"We can trust Lucien?" he asked, and I was pretty sure he was scoping out his mind at the same time.

"We spent some time in the woods and had a long talk." Rhysand's gaze slid to Lucien's again, and I realized that I should've phrased it better. No doubt Rhysand's primal instincts from the mating bond were roaring to be let free. I continued on quickly. "We can trust Lucien. I believe him." Rhysand frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't know I'd be bringing Lucien. Nesta will have a fit if I brought him into the same room as Elain." I laughed quietly.

"I hope Nesta's fits haven't bothered you too much, poor little High Lord," I quipped. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I bet the High Lady would have been very bothered if she'd seen the state that my private mountaintop home had been in." I snorted. "But if you're so interested in seeing Nesta have a fit, then we'd better get going." Rhysand nodded at Lucien.

"If you will," he said, holding out his right hand. Rhysand was holding the wings in his left arm, so I clutched onto his biceps.

Lucien grunted and reluctantly took Rhys's hand. Rhys smirked, and we instantly became a swirl of wind and dust.

Voices already filled the room as we landed, and Lucien shook off Rhys's hand immediately.

"Feyre!" A swiftly moving figure crashed into me, and I laughed, almost losing my balance.