Part two

Ahh Maybe I should tune in the radio. *Static noise* A beautiful melody kicks in. I felt asleep and hours passed. Someone turned off the radio and I woke up.

'huaahhh! About time you came to bed. Gonna be a long day tomorrow. '

She moaned.

As she stepped in into bed, I said-
'Hey, what are you doing? Are you naked? Better not be starting something you ain't willing to finish missy.'

She moaned again.

I was feeling sleepy but suddenly all my senses woke up in a jolt. I whispered to her. 'Wait a second. Did I just see a light come on down the hall way? Somebody is in the house.' I got up from the bed and started looking for my revolver. 'What is it?' she cried. 'Stay right here. Be very quiet '. As I started walking on the hallway I could see a shadow moving in the other room. Oh jesus I should have told her to call 911. There was no one in the living room but there was someone in the Kitchen. I was slowly getting closer to whatever it was with every step.  'You're in a world of hurt if you don't step out of there you hear me?.' I shouted 'Right NOW.'
And then I heard her. 'John what the hell? OMG What are you doing, put that gun away.'

I was baffled. 'What? How did you get in here? You were back there in the...in the bedroom just now.'

'What are you talking about? I've been here unpacking all night. John, what's wrong?'

I ran towards the bedroom. Where's the light switch? . I turned it on. *tick* .
 'God. OMG '

'John what is it? What happened?'

' You came to bed, I mean you were...you were just here '

'What? May be you were dreaming.'

'No. You cut the radio off. Came to bed. I felt your body next to me but it was like you were..you were so... cold '.

'Okay. We shouldn't have left this window open. somebody could've come in.' She closed the window. 'Now lets get back to sleep. You don't want to be late tomorrow right?'

I tried to sleep but somewhere in my mind I felt uncomfortable. I witnessed something in that house which I haven't ever experienced before. Not even in my profession, in all those years.