orphaned p1

Orphaned

Hi, my names Isabella or Bella for short. I am 14 years old and I have an older brother called Matthew. He's 6 years older than me which makes him 20. I also have a younger sister, Natalie, who is only 3.What can I say? My parents like to have them spaced out.

I have long brown wavy hair that reaches to the middle of my back and big innocent brown eyes. Seriously I can get anything I want by giving my parents the puppy dogface and that includes money, holidays, clothes, hair and makeup stuff. ...Well you get the picture.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not a spoiled brat who gets everything she wants. I work for most of my money and I only use the puppy dogface when it is desperately needed like when I'm going to a school dance with nothing to wear or I just had a messy break up with my boyfriend and need a break. You would be surprised at how many times I've had to do that.

My brother is a pain in the arse whenever he comes home. He lives up in Bradford, which is only an hour or so away from us in Warrington so that whenever he gets homesick he can come home.

He goes to university up there, taking animation art I think it's called.... Oh well I don't care. I don't really take part in my brothers life much. Which is sad since we used to be really close. I remember when he had his Buffy the vampire obsession and he got my cousin and I to act out scenes of the films. I used to get really upset cause she got to be Buffy just because she was blond and I was the bad slayer named Faith.

He used to be my best friend and I was his until he went to high school, then everything changed and we grew apart, but he was still my brother and I loved him, even if I wouldn't admit it.

But lets get back to the story shall we?

I was walking home after school when I saw smoke coming from my house. I ran inside and shouted for my parents and sister.

There was no answer.

I ran for my parent's room but was met by not my parents or sister but angry flames.

I didn't care. I ran through them in search of my family. The flames were everywhere. Licking up the walls and devouring anything in its path.

I couldn't find them. They were nowhere.

But then I heard a blood-curdling scream of terror. I knew that scream.

Natalie.

She screamed and cried and begged for help. I ran towards her.

I knew my mother and father could not have survived the flames but I had to do what I could for my sister.

I ran as hard as I could towards her bedroom.

I ran through the door and was met yet again with angry flames but this time the sounds of the flames burning and devouring everything in its sight were joined with my sister's screams.

The heat blistered my skin as I ran for her. She was nowhere in sight.

"NATALIE! NATALIE ANSWER ME PLEASE!" I shouted.

I heard a small cough and a scream from the wardrobe.

I dodged the burning bed and draws and pushed aside all that was in my way.

Hot tears were streaming down my face. I wiped them away and continued to make my way over to the wardrobe.

I opened it and there in the corner was my beautiful little sister. She was covered in soot and ash and was coughing like crazy.

The heat was becoming unbearable. I needed to get her out of here.

I scooped her up and ran form the room. I ran down the almost devoured stairs and across the once grand living room.

We were almost out the door when the ceiling fell on me.

The last thing I remember was the cries of my little sister in my ear for me to wake up and the sirens in the background. But the thing I remember the most was thinking 'get out Natalie! Please for me!'

Hey guys! I know I already have 'caught between a vamp and a vamp hunter' up but I didn't like it.

I couldn't think of anything to right on that one and I figured that I shouldn't waist my time when I have loads of other ideas!

Hope u like this one!

Natalie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx