Help From The Dead

That One Little Village Chapter 15 – Help From The Dead

As Einin and Zakia ran through the door hand in hand, Zakia let out a breath that he hadn’t even known he was holding, and then he felt Einin go limp. She began to fall to the ground.

Zakia managed to pull Einin towards him and into his arms, that when he noticed that Kyna was standing there holding onto a small boy that he somewhat recognised but couldn’t place.

“Let’s get out of here. I found some things out.”

Zakia said as he picked up Einin, who was out for the count. He was worried why she suddenly fainted.

Kyna nodded she was too worried to even talk right now because she knew that she would take her worry and at the moment growing anger out on Zakia.

Her best friend had just ran through the door and fainted for fuck sake how could she not be angry.

She still had a hold of Derik as she ran out the liberey doors and into the van, Zakia had placed Einin in the front of the van as he jumped in the driver’s seat.  

Kyna jumped into the seat next to Einin and kept a hold of Derik.

“Where’s the keys?”

Zakia asked as he looked around. Kyna reached into her pockets and gave them to Zakia.

“She gives them to me for safe keeping.”

Zakia simply nodded as he put the keys in and started the van up. They didn’t bother putting their seatbelts on as Zakia put his foot down on the peddle and drove off, her drove up the street a little and then turned the van around.

“How can you drive so well?”

Kyna asked as she held onto Derik as Zakia was speeding down the road.

“Because I can drive.”

Was Zakia’s answer as he saw the house in the distance it was still light out so they couldn’t have been in the liberey that long, so why did they feel so tired?

As the house came into view he slammed on the breaks as the tires screeched and smoke came from them. Kyna was holding onto Derik as Zakia put his arm out to stop Einin from flying forward as he stopped himself from going forward.

As the van stopped outside the house, Zakia opened his door and got out before he turned around and picked up Einin. Kyna almost kicked open her door before jumping out the van and slamming the door behind her.

She lifted Derik onto one hip before she rushed in the house after Zakia and Einin. As she walked through the living room door Zakia had placed Einin onto the sofa.

Kyna basically dropped Derik onto his backside as she walked into the living room heading straight for Zakia. Punching him square in the jaw.

“What the fuck did you do to her!”

Kyna screamed at Zakia who looked stunned, holding his jaw where he had been punched, Derik was standing in the corner looking a bit scared, he had no idea what was going on. He felt a bit lost been out of the school.

Einin on the other hand was still passed out on the sofa even with all the yelling Kyna and Zakia where doing, even though she had only fainted she looked like she was asleep too.

Einin was fighting a far bigger battle in her head than what Kyna and Zakia where doing.

O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o_O_o

Einin was standing in complete darkness just a single little ball of light floating a little way away could be seen.

Einin walked towards it, not knowing why she was walking towards this strange light not knowing what it was or even if it was dangerous.