The Library and The Unknown Boy.

Chapter ten – that one little village – The Library and The Unknown Boy.

As Einin, Kyna and Zakia looked over every single newspaper dated at least ten years before they were born they found many stories of people disappearing.

Some people were found alive and well, others were never found and a few were found dead and unidentifiable. As they sat reading over and over these newspapers they heard noises coming from somewhere in library.

All three of them looked at each other and nodded.

“Right since the library isn’t that big we’ll split up and find whatever it is.”

Zakia and Kyna nodded as Einin looked around to see just how big the library really was. She nodded to herself as the noise got a bit louder.

“Right, I’ll go up this way. Zakia you go left, Kyna you go Right.”

Zakia and Kyna nodded as they all started walking off.

Kyna walked along running her fingertips along the dust covered books, she hummed a little tune as she walked along the halls, and even though the library looked small it was much bigger.

They were doors leading into different rooms the lead into different sections, Horror, Mystery, romance, any and all types of books.

Kyna opened one of the doors and found stairs.

“Oh for the love of..... Einin! This library is bigger than you think!”

“I know Kyna; I think I found two sets of stairs so far!”

“I found a set too!”

“Totally forgot Zakia was here!”

“Thanks Kyna!”

“You’re welcome!”

“Everyone meet back where we started!”

“Right!”

Kyna shut the door she had opened and turned on her heels and started walking back, she looked at all the shelves of books.  As she was doing so she saw something moving between the gaps of the shelves.

Kyna stopped in her tracks and looked around, she knew she had seen something but when she looked around again, she didn’t see anything, shaking her head she turned back around.

‘I swear this village is messing with my head,’ Kyna thought as she walked back to where Einin and Zakia were waiting.

They were talking about which room to go into first and then which stairs to take.

As Kyna walked over and joined the conversation they stopped and smiled at her. They began talking about how they were going to search this whole library in time before night falls.

After ten minutes of talking, they had finally came up with a plan, half the time Kyna was looking over her shoulder, she had the feeling that someone was watching her.

They had decided that since they could hear each other shouting in the library they would each go up on set of stairs after looking in each room downstairs.

Kyna sighed as she rubbed her arms as she walked back through the halls she had came through before, looking through every gap to make sure no-one was waiting for her.

After ten minutes of opening all the doors that didn’t lead to stairs she stood in front of the stairs, she looked out of the corner of her eyes just out of pure habit and there it was again something moving in the shadows.

“Einin, Zakia are you near me by any chance!”

“No I’m not Kyna!”

“Me either!”