Not A Rant, I Just Wanted To Say Something.

A few days ago everything seemed to be going wrong with my family and stuff and I was on the brink of relapsing, but then I got on tumblr, trying to take my mind off of it, and I saw a post that Kuza had put up. I'm not gonna put the whole thing of what he said, I'm only going to put the link so feel free to read it.(http://horrorfilledhate.tumblr.com/post/62401663977) Something about what he had said really hit me hard.

On Friday, September 27, 2013, I finally decided to say, kind of, a thank you to Kuza, so I sent him a message in his little ask thing that said, "I just wanted to say that no matter what anyone has to say about you, you'll always be my inspiration.<3" I was being completely honest, and I didn't care if Kuza said anything to it or whatever, I just wanted him to read it and know that he truly is my inspiration.

On Saturday, September 28, 2013, at 7:28pm MST, Kuza posted what I had said. He wrote no answer, he said no words, only posted it, and I feel like that meant so much more to me than having him say anything. It was like knowing that he had read what I said, and I don't know if he cared or not, but he knows now that he means something to me. That's all I could ask for.

So to anyone that hates Kuza, I have no respect for you, and to any preppy person that think Justin Bieber or One Direction is better than Kuza, tell me how many times they've posted what you said for the whole world to see.

Kuza, you're still my inspiration.<3