☆11☆

Andy:

I open the front door to find two police officers. One looks around his mid thirties and the other one, around his early twenties, looks rather familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. Yet.

I look at both men. "Um, hello. How may I help you, officers?"

The one in his mid thirties shows me his badge. "I'm Officer Ferrer. This is my partner Officer Gale." He points at his partner.

Shocked, my lips part. Gale. Sam Gale!

Officer Ferrer interrupts my daze. "We are looking for Andrea Torres."

"I'm Andrea Torres." I manage to say. "Is there a problem, officer?"

"Don't you dare intimidate her!" Sheriff McCarthy runs his way towards me.

"Sheriff McCarthy? What are you doing here?What's going on?"

"I know you didn't do it. You aren't capable of such horrible things. Not you." He gets a hold of my shoulders. "I want you to stay calm and give me your satchel."

"My satchel?" I question but nevertheless reach for it and give it to him.

"That son of a b*tch." He mumbles under his breath after rummaging through my items.

"Who? Why?" I take a deep breath. "Please tell me what's going on."

"Dre Dunkle went to report that you stole his watch." He explains as I frown. "And here it is." My eyes widen as he takes out a very expensive watch that I could never afford in my life.

I feel a knot stuck in my throat. "I swear to you that I would never steal. Please, you have to believe me."

"I know, Andy." He grabs my face to kiss my forehead. "Please remain calm and I'll figure this out. I promise. For now, I'm afraid you'll have to come down to the police station."

"Trust me I would, but what about my babies?" Tears form in my eyes. "I can't leave them here alone and I don't want them to see their sister getting arrested for an injustice. They can't witness this."

He grabs my face, wiping away the tears. "Please don't cry, sweetheart. I planned ahead for you. I called Georgia and Caris to come over here as soon as possible." He rubs my back. "I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't." I shake my head softly. "In fact, I'm very grateful that you'd do that. Thank you." I hug him tightly and he returns my hug.

"Andy!" I hear Angel's voice and his small footsteps. "Where are you?"

I let go of him. "Estoy aquí, bebé." I turn around, crouching down so he can come hug me.

"¿Quién son ellos?" He whispers in my ear once he's in my arms, looking at both officers.

"Em... son muy buenos amigos del Sheriff." I whisper back.

"Hi, Sheriff." Angel waves at him.

He waves back with a smile. "Hey, buddy."

"¿Qué quieren?" He looks into my eyes.

Before I can answer him, Mandy and Agustín come running into the living room.

Mandy narrows her eyes as she comes towards us. She knows something is going on. "Hey, Sheriff." She goes for a hug.

Agustín frowns. "¿Qué ésta pasando?" He questions as he approaches us, too, shaking his hand. "Hi, Sheriff."

Think fast! Think fast! "Uh... Sheriff McCarthy came to... came to tell me that Sam is back. Yeah... that's it."

Mandy raises her eyebrows, but looks at who I'm pointing. "Holy sh-"