Chapter 17

A/N You guys should really love me now :)

I do have news though, I will be making a sequel, you guys are so lucky I love writing :) although I still have to think about a direction (no punn intended) for the sequel to take, I mean it could either become a Larry or it could just be about the boys raising the baby with some drama, because believe it or not I have a plan for the story and I know what I want to happen it is just a matter of whether you all want a Larry or not.

There is quite a bit of POV changing between Cade and Louis so keep an eye out or it might get confusing :)

Chapter 17

Louis's POV

I have not once let go of her yet, Harry, who is now sitting next to me in the waiting room, has wanted to hold her a few times, but I refused to let go of her. I know he could be a possible father to but I don't want to let her go just yet. She was the most perfect thing I have ever seen. I know I shouldn't call her a thing but we don't have a name yet so no hate, I'm a good parent.

Harry and the rest of the boys were trying to figure out who the father was but we just couldn't, I thought I'd be able to tell straight away but I couldn't. According to the boys she had my cheekiness, but she had Harry's smarts, whatever that means. The only thing that is clear is that she is definetely her mothers child, she looks so much like Cade it scares me.

A doctor appeared through the door and motioned for me and Harry to come over. I carefully stood up and made my way to the doctor, Harry by my side.

"Cade is awake now," the doctor spoke.

"Can we see her?" Zayn asked from behind me.

"I don't want to overwhelm her, so one can go for now, give it an hour and the rest can go see her," the doctor continued, "She's in room 401, fouth floor, first room."

With that the doctor left, how would we be able to decide who can go see her first.

"Tell her we love her," Harry said from beside me.

I looked around at the boys and they all gave me the same look, they all wanted me to go first, and I wasn't going to argue with them about it, I wanted to see my wife.

I walked through the corridor and into the elevator, I pressed the button for the fourth level and up we went. I looked down at my baby, I still couldn't get over how beautiful she was.

"We're going to see your mum," I spoke softly, "You look just like her you know, spitting image."

The elevator open and I walked out looking for room number one. Once I finally found it, I looked through the window, there she was, hooked up to every machine imaginable, laying lifeless in that bed, she wasn't moving, the only movement was her chest rising and falling.

I opened the door to her room and walked in quietly, closing the door behind me I walked over to the bed sitting down on the chair beside her. My free hand went to hers and gave it a slight squeeze, just to let her know I was here and that she wasn't alone. Her head tilted to face me and her eyes slowly opened, she looked nothing like her usual self. She looked so drained almost lifeless, she was pale and that usual smile she had had faded. She tried hard to smiled when she saw it was me, but I could tell that she was in a grave amount of pain.

"Hey Lou," she said softly.

"Hey baby," I replied with a smile, "How you feeling?"

"Where's my baby?"

"Right here," I replied looking down at the bundle I was still holding, "You feeling well enough for a hold?"

She nodded and that was sign enough for me, I gently and very carefully placed the bundle in her arms.