Chapter 6

A/N This chapter is again dedicated to ninacortez13 because she is just amazing, she has been the first to comment on chapters a couple of time now and her comments are always really nice and always cheer me up and keep me inspired to keep writing :)

Also hate long author's note so sorry but I am writing one-shots in my spare time and in class so please read them and if you have an idea for one please message me or leave a comment in on the one-shots thanks I would appreciate it and the ideas can be anything.

Please comment/vote/fan best comment gets a dedication.

Sorry for the long author's note.

Chapter 6

Cade's POV

It has been a week since I told the boys. Harry has been really cool about it all, I mean his acting like he is really cool is very good, if that makes sense. Louis has truely been amazing and annoying at the same time, I mean come on I am pregnant not disabled, that's how he is treating me like I am fragile and made of glass. I am trying my best to hide the "secret" at school, it is easy not but it is going to get a whole lot harder to hide soon.

Currently we are sitting in the waiting room at a doctors office which the boys management team picked out. Apparently this doctor deals with all the boys medical needs and they keep it all private and under lock and key so the media doesn't find out and this is something the management team doesn't want to media to find out about. Liam spoke to the management team for us a couple of days ago, and I mean he told them everything, they weren't happy with the whole situation, you know not knowing who the father is and everything but they agreed with our decision and said it was our choice.

"Cade Henderson," A middle aged man in a long white coat said from the doorway, he signalled for me to follow him, so I did, but not alone. I took Louis and Harry[s hand and dragged them with me. We followed the doctor into the room, he sat down behind his desk as we sat on the other chairs.

"Before we begin may I ask why both Mr Styles and Mr Tomlinson are here with you?" The doctor asked.

This is slightly awkward, "See the thing is I don't know which one is the father, and I didn't want them to miss the first scan."

He gave me a strange like which kind of indicated "slut" but then he smirked and got back to doing his job.

"Ok if you would like to make your way to the bed, and lift up your shirt we can start the ultra-sound," He smiled, going back to being nice.

I did as I was told, I laid down on the bed and lifted up my shirt. Louis held onto my hand and smiled down at me. Harry stood next to him, I could tell this was awkward for him but he stayed strong and turned it all into a joke.

"Three-way," Harry laughed. Louis hit his arm.

"Don't say that I don't want to tell the child that at his/her first ultra-sound her possible father cracked sex jokes," Louis said holding in a laugh.

"Ok," The doctor said getting out all of his equipment and the gell. He squired some on my belly and I was surprised usually they said it is cold but it really isn't it is actually warm. He picked up the stick thingy, I don't know what they call them but stick thingy sounds good. Ok so the doctor put the stick thingy on my tummy and started moving it around. How does that come out so dirty?

"There's your baby," He pointed to the screen, I laid there frozen, I couldn't believe that that little blip was my baby. Awwwwwwww.

"Would you like to know the sex?" He asked.

I looked up at Louis and Harry to see what they thought.

"It's up to you babe," Louis said kneeling down so he was at eye level with me.

"I agree," Harry added.

"I don't wanna know," I replied to the doctor still my eyes never left Louis.

"I love you," He said softly.

"I love you too," I replied, Louis placed his lips softly on mine, they moved in sync, I really did love him so much.

"Well I am guessing you want a parternity test," The doctor smiled again, seriously what is his deal?

We all nodded.

"Ok well I just do a final check to see if everything is ok and than I'll burn the disc for you and print some picture."

"Thank you," I replied.

"Ok well I will book a-a-a-a......" The doctor stuttered, I looked over and he looked in shock, he quickly packed up his things and grabbed the disc out.

"I'll be right back," He said before rushing out. I sat up, was there something wrong?

I looked at Louis, he had the same look on his face as Harry did, they were thinking the same thing, what was going on?