Chapter 9

A/N So here it is, the long awaited chapter 9, it has been forever since I posted last, well probably not but I still feel really bad, so I worked really hard on this, a week for that matter, and I hope it's what you all want.

Now to business, please please please go read my one-shots and my other stories, I am starting to give up on them all, especially How Do I Compare and I feel so bad, so help me please, help get me motivated, I know how lame it sounds, but please.

Ok, sorry for the long author's note, but this chapter is dedicated to my bestie, she is absolutely amazing. She is literally my rock and I don't know what I would do without her. Telina I love you, you are amazing! That pretty much sums it up because I can't put our friendship into words. Just know that I am always here you for, just like you are always there for me <3

Once again I apologize for the long delay, I have a lot of personal stuff going on in my life and I don't know what to do about any of it, I feel like I am losing control, has anyone ever felt like that? I am sure everyone does at one stage, just know I will update when I can but my life is really complicated right now so please bear with me, thank you all :)

You are the best fans in the world :) but only cause you are reading my story :P

Chapter 9

Louis fiddled with something in his pocket and then got down on one knee and pulled out a silver diamond ring, "Cade Henderson, will you marry me?"

I was shocked; I wanted to say yes, I was dying to say yes. It was taking everything not to jump into his arms, snog him and say yes but I couldn’t do that to him, I couldn’t put him through any more pain than I already am. I mean it would end up being so much harder for him when I past, I can’t do that to him, when he has been nothing but nice to me.

I shook my head as tears started to stream down my face, "I can’t, sorry."

Louis stood up, he looked so hurt and he was totally unprepared for it, "Why?"

"Because I can’t do that to you, I can’t put you through more pain."

"Cade I wouldn’t be asking if I wasn’t sure about this, I have thought about this, this is something I came up with yesterday, I haven’t stopped thinking about it for a while and this is what I want, I can handle this."

"Lou…..I-I just can’t, I can’t do this."

"Cade," He took a step forward, "What happens……..it’s going to put me through a lot either way, I am not doing this out of sympathy or anything, I am doing this because I love you and I want everyone to know and I want to show you until that day comes."

I looked into his eyes and I could see he meant it, he was being his usual cheeky, stubborn self, he was serious. This was a side of Louis I had never seen before.

"Cade please say something?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Yes?" He asked, I guess to make sure he heard me correctly.

"Yes Lou, I will marry you," I smiled.

Louis pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight and he spun us around. He put me down and kissed me softly, the usual sparks still there. He held out my hand and very carefully placed the ring on my finger. He brought the hand up higher and placed a lingering kiss on the ring.

"I love you," He said softly.

"I love you too," I replied, he leaned his head on mine, "So it's an engagement party? Confident as ever I see."

We both laughed.

"Comes with the job," He replied, I couldn't help but think about the first time I met him in that cafe, he has this confidence thing, he always thinks he is right. Which he mostly is, but I wouldn't tell him that.