Chapter 13

A/N Here is the chapter you have all been waiting for, it's the big one. So please I am begging here if you like it please comment and vote. Also for those of you read the message in the previous chapter I need the info for a sequel or I won't do one, it's as simple as that so please I really wanna do a sequel and continue this book so please comment and let me know.

Ok and that picture on the side is of her dress, it's not actually her just the dress :)

Chapter 13

Louis's POV

This was it, the most important day of my life. Standing here I have never been more nervous, scared, I don't even know what to call it but at the same time I have never been more sure about what I wanted for my life. I wanted this more than anything. I love her so much and this was a commitment I was willing and more than happy to make.

Standing beside me was my best man, Harry. I don't know where I would be without him. Not to sound all girly but he is the most amazing best friend I could have asked for, I mean he has put up with the baby possibly being his and yet he is still supportive of Cade and I. I don't even know what is going on in that head of his but since this has happened he has changed, in a good way. I mean he is always home early, he barely drinks anymore and he is just different, I mean I loved him before but I like this new Harry.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by music, which started playing softly while the most beautiful woman ever started making her way down the aisle, I hope.

Cade's POV

Jay and the girls had decided to take me out for the day. However currently we were in the car outside the park, why I don't know.

"Cade I have a message from Louis to give to you," Jay spoke from the drivers seat as she handed me a white envelop.

I opened the envelop and took out the piece of paper that was inside. I was startled at what it said.

You are invited to the wedding of

Louis William Tomlinson

&

Cade Bella Henderson

On June 20th 2013

At Maddison's Park Doncaster

I was shocked, when did......what.......ha........

"Are you ok?" Jay asked.

I nodded.

"I know it's a lot sweetheart but behind those trees and shrubs, is a man who really loves you, I have never seen him so in love before, but ultimately this is your decision, but from what I have been able to gather you love him too," Jay smiled.

"I do," I smiled noticing what I just said.

"Come on girls let's go," Jay said, the girls got out followed by Jay, but before Jay got out she said one last thing, "There is a white tent, just over there it has a white dress and a hair and make-up artist that'll make you look beautiful, it's your choice."

I couldn't believe it, I, Cade Henderson was getting married to the man that I love more than anything. Getting married to the man of my dreams, I had a hard time believing it. I...This was everything I could have ever dreamed for but I don't know, I don't know whether I was ready for all this, I mean sure I couldn't have dreamed of a better man or a better wedding but could I really put Louis through the pain of what is about to come, the lose, the fact that he can't do anything while he watches me die in some hospital bed, sitting next to me while all life is drained from me and I die. He has to watch that, he has to go through all that, I'm not sure whether I can put him through that pain.