Chapter 6

The girls stared at me for a few seconds before laughing.

"Seriously!? Annabell, you're killing me!" Brittany said between breaths.

"Like you'd marry that faggot!" Kristen snickered.

"Guys," Zoe said softly. "I don't think she's kidding,"

Kristen and Brittany's laughter stopped as they snapped their head up.

"Say it ain't so," Kristen said. I didn't say anything. "Goddamn it! Say it ain't so!"

Zoe examined me for a few seconds before saying, "She's serious." Kristen exchanged shocked faces before feign crying.

"WHY ANNABELL!? WE WERE RAISING YOU SO WELL!" Brittany said.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE NORMAL!" Kristen said. I rolled my eyes. It was times like these when I wished the teacher would tell us to shut up. Most teachers don't even say anything to me because they think anything will set me off.

Smart teachers.

For the rest of the period I had to deal with Kristen and Brittany's over dramatic fake crying. Zoe looked as pissed as I felt which is one of the many reasons why I like Zoe better than the other two.

I was now walking to second period with Alexander by my side. My hand would occasionally brush against his causing sparks to erupt inside my stomach which I tried to ignore. I honestly don't understand why. I actually wanted him to hold my hand. I must be going crazy.

"Annabell?" Alexander asked, snapping me back to reality.

"Yes..?" I said.

"If your dad's the president, then why do you live in California...?" Alexander asked.

"We're moving next week," I replied.

"Your dad won't... behead me right..?" Alexander asked. I laughed and slowly stopped once I realized he was serious.

"No. He won't don't worry, you’re not that bad," I said, answering his question. Actually, you’re not bad at all! I added silently.

"Okay, good," Alexander said, smiling.