.... Epilogue

I stared at myself in the mirror in awe. I couldn’t believe how... beautiful I looked. My blonde hair pulled up in a bun and pulled back with a pearled headband, dressed in a long backless white dress which hugged my curves perfectly. The dress was so long it hid my white Stuart Weitzman shoes. 

“Which earrings?” Zoe asked, taking my attention of my reflection. She held a pair of my pearl earrings and my diamond, flower shaped ones. 

“Probably the pearl ones,” I replied. She handed me the pearl earrings, and then walked back to my jewelry box. 

“I’m gonna take a guess and say you want to wear the pearl necklace your fiancee got you?” Zoe said. 

I nodded. “Why do you think I’m wearing like pearl everything?” I asked my best friend. She smiled. and handed me that.

“Now, should I wear accessorize with diamonds or silver?” She asked.  I turned and looked at her. I examined the cherry red dress with her cherry red stilettos. Just because she was wearing cherry red clothing, she painted her nails white with cherries on them. I stared at her hair which she wore down in curls. 

“First off, I think you should have your hair half up, and half down... I feel like you should wear a bow of some sort,” I said. “But leave your bangs out. They really bring out those gorgeous green eyes of yours.” Zoe nodded and began working on her hair once again. “And I think you should go with silver jewelry.” 

“What? No diamonds in your wedding at all?” Zoe asked. “I thought diamonds were a girl’s best friend?” 

“Alexander’s mom loved diamonds,” I said. 

“Ooooh,” Zoe replied. 

“I’m so nervous. What if Raven shows up?” I asked, groaning. 

“Then she shows up,” Zoe said. “You have nothing to worry about Annabelle. Anyone with eyes can see that.”

“What if he realises that he loves her and not me?” I asked. “What if he stands me up completely?!”

“Annabelle. He loves you. Trust me,” Zoe said, placing her hands on my shoulders. “And you have lipstick on your teeth.”

I frowned and looked in the mirror, smiling widely, as the door opened. 

“It’s show- What the fuck are you two doing?” Leander asked. I glanced at Zoe, who was plucking her nose hairs. As she glanced at me with my finger rubbing my teeth.

“Girl stuff?” Zoe asked, putting the nose hair trimmer away. 

“Well, it’s time for you guys to go,” He said, handing me the bouquet of flowers.  I took this as a chance to examine Leander. He looked extremely handsome with his hair combed upward in a quiff and his tux. I flashed him a smile as we walked toward the church. Zoe and Leander linked arms and walked in together, as I stopped and took a deep breath and waited. Once it was my time to shine, I walked down the aisle, I tried to keep my eyes on Alexander, who looked incredibly sexy in his tux with his hair slicked back, but I couldn’t help but scan the crowd. And of course she was there. With my jaw clenched, I looked at Alexander, and instantly relaxed and felt better. 

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today, November 20th..,” Droned on the priest. I zoned out and stared at Alexander only to find he was staring at something pass me. I glanced over my shoulder to see what he was staring at, to see Raven eying my man. I frowned and looked back at Alexander. He was staring at her longingly... 

“You know what?” I said aloud. “Just... forget it.” I tossed him the bouquet. “You two can finally be together.” I took off the necklace he gave me, threw it on the ground and stomped on it, before racing out of the church in tears. Once I was out, I collapsed on the ground and buried my head in my hands. Moments later I heard footsteps behind me, and arms around me. 

“I’m sorry,” Zoe said. 

“I should beat the living shit out of him. Eying another woman on his fucking wedding day, and in front of the bride? Who does that? Alexander deserves an ass kicking,” Ranted Leander. I should be furious. I should want Leander to beat the shit out of Alexander. But I didn’t. 

“Don’t,” I whispered.

“Why not?” Leander asked. “He made you cry.” I just shrugged. 

“Let’s get outta here. Guest are going to be leaving soon... And I’m sure you don’t want them to see you like this.” Zoe said. I frowned but nodded. I got up only to be picked up my Leander.

“A princess shouldn’t walk on her special day,” He said. I opened my mouth to speak, only to see Alexander and Raven walk out the church together. I buried my head in the crook of Leander’s neck, and wished to disappear. 

“Belle!” Alexander called from the distance. I ignored him and squeezed my eyes shut.  “Annabelle!”

“Don’t you have a whore to fuck?” Zoe asked. Ignoring that comment, Alexander raced up  to us. 

“Annabelle, I’m so sorry,” Alexander said, touching my arm. 

“Don’t. Fucking. Touch. Her,” Leander growled. 

“Annabelle-”

“Alexander, just be with Raven. You’ll be happier with her than me,” I said. 

“No-”

“Alexander, bro, just go before you fuck things up even more,” Leander said, softly.  Alexander sighed, and walked away. When we finally made it to Zoe’s car, Leander stayed in the backseat with me, as a thought about my fucked up life. I buy a husband in elementary school, fall in love with him, only to get heart broken. Well, now I understand why it’s called falling in love and getting heartbroken. When most things fall, they get broken. 

~A/N: I've been thinking about doing this for soooo long... AND HERE IT IS. The end end. :P 

BOOK 2 OUT! It's called How To Love~