Mini Mean Girl 11

Hey guys! I am updating. I'm sorry it is so late, but now that I have three books I will update less frequently.

Please read my new books!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

ENJOY!

~*~*~*~

This is just the beginning

Of your fairytale.

~*~*~*~

Kara's POV

Ah, I feel good. Ethan apologized last night, I got a great night sleep, and tomorrow I get to go on a three day field-trip with my friends.

I just have to make it through today. I walked over to the bathroom door, grabbing a towel and my clothes. I turned the knob until the arrow fell on 'HOT'. I waited for my shower to warm up.

I stepped into the hot water and let it run down my face. It felt so good after last night's party. I washed my hair, shaved, and washed my face and body. I dried off and wrapped a smaller towel around my dripping hair.

I pulled on my panties and bra, then drying my hair. I slipped my gray Hollister sweatpants on with a dark blue v-neck t-shirt. I pulled on my light brown/tan UGGS and braided my hair in a side fish-tail. I clipped on my big hoop earrings.

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready! I feel like spongebob. Plus, I still have ten minutes to spare until Holly gets here.

I ran down the stairs to see Leah watching TV with her boyfriend, Ryan.

"Hey, guys! Did you make me any breakfast?" I asked in my sweetest I'm-tired voice.

"In the fridge, Kar." Leah pointed.

I nodded and opened the fridge. Mm, bacon and eggs.

"Aw! Ryan, I know you made these. Too kind, too kind," I bit into my bacon.

Heaven I tell you, Heaven.

I ate my breakfast and was throwing away my paper plate, when I heard Holly's new mercedes honk.

"Bye Lee! See you, Ryan," I called.

I walked out into the getting warmer, almost spring air. I waved to Holly and Livy, who was already in the car. They both smiled and waved.

"Hey Holls, Liv!" I slammed the door.

"Careful! You'll damage Tori," Holly scolded. Her new Mercedes' name was Tori.

"So, guess what? I'm in a room with, ugh, Taylor! Total gross-ness," Livy shook her head.

Taylor was the laughing stock of the school. Her mom dressed her, she always had a huge pimple on her face, and ew, she picked her nose!

We all hated her. Even if we were not popular.

"Ah, so sorry. There better be a plus to this?" I shrugged.

"Of course! I'm in a room with Xavier and Troy," Olivia giggled.

"Oh. My. God," I whispered.

Who knew...?

Livy nodded, "Yeah.... I kind of moved on from Jake,"

Aw! Olivia was crushing big time on...

XAVIER! Xavier is one of Ethan's freakishly hot friends. I swear, he grew up in a heated pool! He is THAT hot.

"So lucky!" I squealed, "Taylor would never take him away from you,"

She nodded.

"Livy and Xavier sitting in a tree!" Holly laughed.