Mini Mean Girl 7

Hi! Aren't you proud of me? This is my second time updating in ONE weekend. How awesome?

So. Here's the chapter! Vote, comment, fan!

~*~*~*~*~*

Respect all, even those who disrespect you.

~*~*~*~*~*

Kara's POV

This kid is killing me. I hope most of you will cry at my funeral. Seriously, what kid wants to count their money for saving up to buy a house when they could be playing dollies? Apparently every rich I'd in

Northridge.

Avery has oveix hundred dollars in pennies, yes, pennies. That took four hours to count! Four freaking hours.

"Five-hundred ninety nine....SIX HUNDRED!" Avery recounted her pennies. Talk about agonizing.

I dont even have that much!

"Avery, can we PLEASE do something else, now?" I whined.

"Well, let me think about it...No. You do what I say, when I say it!" Avery demanded.

I let my head fall in defeat. SIGH. This kid will be the death of me.

"Knock-knock! I'm home, Aves!" Avery's nanny called throughout the house.

Two weeks of working here and I dot even know the lady's name?

"Oh! Already? Wow, okay, bye!" I spoke surprised.

"See-ya. Looser." Avery sang, whispering the last part in my face.

She really does know how to lower self confidence! I ran to my car, happy to FINALLY go home. Ah, fudge nuggets. I have homework!

Turning the key and pressing the has down, I sped off into the direction of my lousy excuse for a home. How does Leah live with me? I'm completely hopeless!

The drive was twenty minutes, only. I managed to study for my history test and practice my oral speech due Tuesday. Atleast it is Friday.

Only fifty math problems and a two hundred word essay on why Abraham Lincoln wore a top hat. What kind of topics do they come up with these days?

I pulled into my parking spot just in time for dinner. I wonder what we are having? Let's cross our fingers it's something other than bread, one of the only things we can afford.

"Hey, Lee! I'm home. Whats baking?" I wandered into the kitchen/livingroom/diningroom.

"Um, well, your in luck! We have MILK!!" She screamed.

Oh milk. Yay.

"Oh, milk. Yay." I repeated my thoughts.

"Brighten up, Sis! I also have cereal," she replied.

Oh, cereal. Yay.

"Oh, cereal. Yay." I told her blandly.

She shook her head and mumbled somethig.

"Well, too bad! Eat it. Wear it. Or skip it!" She said, a bit too enthusiastically.

"Hm, let's think... I'll pass," I answered and ran ypstairs.

I sat down at my old computer and turned the thing on. I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Yeah, it is that old.

When it FINALLY came to my home screen, I had an email.

INBOX

EthanC: Kara, its Ethan. I just wanted to let you know that the stamp I put on you is indeed permanent. And I did see you look at it in Lit Comp. I know you want to pick up your phone right now and call me, don't hesitate.

Talk to you soon, Ethan.

REPLY-

KaraL: How did you get y email..? And um, I WILL be using tons of soap to get off that stamp, btw. I would never call you even if you were the only man left on earth and I was being murdered, thanks, but bye.

Kara.

INBOX

EthanC: I got it from Brad, who got it from Holly. See what love does to people? How gross. Soap won't erase even the most faded things in life, you should know that by now. If you were being murdered, you wouldn't even be able to reach up to say I Love Ethan before dying.

Just thought you were in all advanced. Ethan.

Like I'm gonna reply to THAT. might as well start my homework.

-FIFTY MATH PROBLEMS AND ONE ESSAY LATER-

Oh my god! I'm so tired, I could die. See what homework does to people? How gross. Haha. Im mocking Ethan. How evil am I...

Buzz. My phone!

INSTANT MESSAGING

OliviaC: listen to what Holls is about to IM u. plz.

KaraL: oh-Kay....

HollyA: Kar. Me u and Liv r going to a prty tonite! We will b OVR at four to gt ready. Eth will b there. Dress to impress! ;)

KaraL: never in a million years will I go to that party. Me plus Ethan is disaster! & why wud I wan2 impress HIM. Not going!!

HollyA: yeah u r. We will b there at four to hlp u. C u.

Sigh... Why would I want to go there? An why would I want to impress Ethan?

Okay, so maybe I do want to impress Ethan.

Wait...

I DO?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your welcome. Maybe update next weekend. Love you all!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Cookie!