Mini Mean Girl 8

Hi, guys. I am updating! Hallelujah! I will update every 2-3 weeks, okay? I do have a life and I want to live it, even though I love this story and you all!

Well, my babble is up.

~*quote of day*~

I work out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kara's POV

I cannot believe I just admitted that I want to impress Ethan... I do kind of still maybe a little bit possibly like him. But, nothing major.

He is h-o-t I'm telling you! I don't know how many girls don't drool over him, but it's a single digit number. Now I just have to wait for Olivia and Holly to get here.

In fact, they should be here right about no-

DING DONG!

Whoop! There it is!

I sprinted down my steps, kind of eager to get ready and, hehe, impress Eth. Eth, ah, so dreamy...

EWWWW! EWWWW! OMIGOD. I don't say that stuff. That is HOLLY. Ugh, ew. I'm sick. Take me to a doctor..

"Kar, turn around, go upstairs, and sit infront of your vanity while we pick your clothes. No buts. Go," Holly demanded.

I held my hands up in surrender, "Jeez! Pushy, much?"

I ran upstairs and sat infront of my vanity table, moments later Livy and Holly walked in with bags of supplies.

"What are you, movig in?" I scoffed.

"Shut up and put this on!" Holly yelle while thrusting the first outfit at me.

I gave her the evil eye and turned to the bathroom. I pulled the dark jeans, a revealing red tank top (that I didnot like), and a leather jacket. I slipped a pair of black heels on. Hm.

I stepped out of the bathroom and gave a twirl.

"How do I look?"

"Hmm. Great! But, not the one!" Olivia spoke up and tossed me an outfit.

I groaned and pouted, but reluctantly went into the bathroom. I pulled on a short navy blue ruffled dress that went down a little less than mid thigh. Kind of short, Liv.

I then tugged on a pair of matching blue flats to finish it off. Okay..

I stepped out and struck a pose.

"Hm.... That's cute, but we are going for hot. NEXT!" Holly screamed whilst I plugged my ears and trudged into the bathroom with the next choice.

I slipped on a fitted, strapless, purple shirt and a black mini skirt. It came with black heels. Hmm. I could dig it! I sounded like Randy Jackson...

"Okay, guys? This ones....." I trailed off.

"Hot!" Olivia said and wolf-whistled.

"Smoking!" Holly cheered.

This was the one. Time for hair and make up!

Olivia blindfolded me while Holly fixed my hair. I hope she does it good. But, then again, she always does! I smiled. I love my friends.

"Woo-wee! When Ethan sees you, he won't be able to stay away from you when we have to share a room! Wow, I cleaned up GOOOOOOD," Holly breathed, approvingly.

Olivia un-blindfolded me and I gasped. I didn't even have make up on, yet I looked amazing.

"Wow....." I trailed off speechlessly.

"Yay! My turn! Make up! My specialty...." Olivia said mischievously.

I felt Livy brush, dab, and smear everything she could think of onto my face. Maybe Ethan will notice me as more than his little sister's babysitter.

"Okay....And, done!" Olivia squealed. I looks in the mirror.

Wow. Just wow.. I looked like myself, but gorgeous. I must get Liv to teach me how to do that.

"You looked like more of a natural so that is what I went with. You are a beautiful girl, Kar. Even without makeup and a fancy up-do!" Olivia complimented.

Time to go. Breath in. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

"Kay, girls! Lets rock this party!" Holly shouted.

It took us almost ten minutes before we got there. We did a makeup, hair, breath, and pit check before striding confidentally to the door.

"Names..." a bulky man at the door said.

I stared at Holly questioningly. Exclusive, much?

"Holly, Olivia, and Kara. The only ones we know of," Olivia answered.

The man scanned down his clipboard and said, "Hooollllyyyy. Check! Oliiivviiaa. Check! Kaaarrra. Lakes?"

I nodded.

"Check. Go on ahead, an enjoy!"

I squealed. One of my first real exclusive partys! We went through the curtains.

It felt like every one was staring at me. One pair of eyes stood out from the rest and they were stairing directly at me. Make that my body.

Ethan.

"He sees you!" Holly nudged me.

"Please, he only sees from my chest down!" I frowned.

"Hun, that's all they ever see." Olivia reminded me.

"Amen!" I whisper shouted.

We walked over the the lounge and sat down. Brad walked over and Holly practically fainted when he asked her to dance.

Just me and Livy. I silently begged her not to leave me alone, too.

"Hey...." a certain boy voice spoke.

"Hi...Ethan...." I said slowly.

"You look.... Great!"

I could tell he was trying hard not to say hot. He is just that kind of guy.

"Thanks," I spoke softly.

"Want to, um, dance..?" he asked.

"Um-"

Wait a second. Did ETHAN, the popular, the football captain, the EX, just ask

Me to dance? Oh Lordy, I'm going crazy. I looked at Livy.

"That's good!" She whispered and shoved me forward.

I guess I'm going to dance with...insert gulp here..... Ethan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay! Your welcome. Sorry it's a filler, short-ish, and has some spelling/grammar mistakes.

Cookie!