Mini Mean Girl 10

Woo! We have reached double didgits.

Enjoy!

Picture of Holly -->

A picture of Ethan to come!

~*~~*~*~

Footloose, footloose!

Kick off your Sunday shoes!

~*~*~*~*~

SHORT SORRY!

Kara's POV

Finally, today was over. O-V-E-R. Thank god!

I pulled on my black, paint splattered Sophes and a white cami. I then passed out on my bed.

Peace. Calm. Quiet. Until my alarm went off. It was the worst sound ever. Especially after the wort night of no sleep. Yeah, I'm tired.

I yawned, streched, an the usual morning things people do. I sulked into my bathroom to take a shower.

Oh my god! Today is game day! On every Friday night my school plays another school. After we all go to this cool place called "The Crush" and party. Even if we lose!

Yup. So cool.

After I was showered I grabbed my clothes for the day and pulled them on. I was wearing the school colors, blue an gold. I had my blue and gold jersey on with a white skirt. I had blue flats on and my hair was straight, like normal.

I am ready! With... No time to spare.

HONK HONK!

"Coming, Liv!" I shouted at Olivia who was honking the horn like crazy.

"Kar, you'll be late!" Leah, my older sister, told me as I rushed down the hall.

"I know, bye Lee!"

I took a banana on my way out and got in. Holly had on her cheer uniform, which was sure to turn some heads, and Olivia had on her blue dress and she had sewed gold swirls onto it.

"Woo-hoo!" we screamed as we pulled up to the school.

Fridays were full of peprallys and practice. The two "p"s.

"Hey, Holls! Lookin' good" an attractive football player remarked.

Holly nodded and skipped towards the door of the gymnasium. Peprally first!

"Go Northridge!" we heard as Livy and I took seats near where Holly was cheering.

All of the football players and cheerleaders ran out from the locker rooms and everyone screamed. My school was big on sports. I saw Brad almost trip as he followed behind Holly, checking her out. Haha, if only she knew....

And there he was. Running ahead of everyone with small big chested girl on his heels. What a girl. Ethan looked great. As always.

Did I just say that? Shudder.

~at the game~

"GO NORTHRIDGE! WORK YOUR BUTTS OFF!" Livy shouted at the players. We were tied. Thirty two vs thirty two.

"Liv, calm down. You know we've got this. Always do!" I reminded her.

All of the guys were doing great. I even almost cheered when Ethan scored. Okay, so maybe I did cheer but it was small.

"Let's go Northridge! Let's go! Touchthegroundlike MC Hammer, turn around like Salt and Pepper, shake your booty like Tootie Fruitie! Go eagles, Go!" Holly cheered an we waved.

This after party is going to be awesome.

And then it happened. Ethan scored the winning point. I went wild. I couldn't help it!

~Party~

Loud music pounded through the room. Everyone was dancing. This is exactly what I love about my school! We don't care. We will shake it and not be embarrassed.

Speaking of, Holly was showing off for Brad. But he didn't know that.

"Hey, um- hi. Kara, I wanted to know if I could speak to um, you?" I heard from behind me.

"Ethan?" I asked, surprised.

Ethan? What?

"Uh, yeah. Follow me," He nodded.

I followed, dumbfounded.

"So, Kara. I don't want things to be awkward between us ,so I wanted to tell you that I don't like you. I want you to stay away. If you can help yourself," Ethan smirked.

"Oh my god. Seriously? Who dared you this time! Your such a jerk!" I poked his arm.

"You should of seen your face!" he chuckled.

"I thought Avery died or something! Shut up, I'm leaving" I walked away.

"Kara! Kar, wait! I'm sorry..." Ethan spoke.

Wait- did he.. Did he just apologize?

"Did you? Oh my god... Ethan you- you just apologized!" I squealed.

"Oh god, I did didn't I? What happened to me! This is horrible... Horrible..."

~*~*~*~*~

Sorry about mistakes. Sorry it's short.

Vote, comment, fan!