Chapter 34 Do I have to?

Authors Note:

I'm thinking that we are getting close of the end of this book :( but don't worry it's not over yet. I will for sure be making two more one direction fan fictions. I think one is going to be about being one directions second stylist and the other will be adopted by Niall Horran because my friend wants to make that with me cause she loves Niall Horran. But don't worry the story is not ending just yet.

-HaileyXx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up and looked at the time. 2:45 AM what the heck! I heard faint whimpering. What's going on? I turned on my lamp and heard the whimpers got a little louder. I yawned and flung my legs over the side of the bed. I put on my slippers and walked to where the noise was coming from. Niall's room. I opened his door and he was asleep I think he was having a nightmare

"Don't take her please! No take me instead!" Niall cried

"Chloe I'll save you I promise!" Niall yelled with tears streaming down his face. In his dream was I being kidnapped?

"Niall wake up it's only a dream" I whispered, he didn't wake up.

"Guys help Chloe's gone!" Niall exclaimed.

"We need to save her!" Niall yelled again

"Guys, oh no did he take you too!" Niall screamed now full on sobbing. I shook Niall and we opened his eyes.

"Chloe!" He yelled giving me a nine crushing hug.

"It was only a dream" I assured him

"Chloe" Niall sniffled

"Ya" I replied

"Will you stay with me?" Niall asked. Oh my gosh! Niall wants ME to stay with HIM?!

"Sure" I answered

"Just because in my dream you got taken away and I don't want that to happen" Niall explained. I nodded whilst getting in Niall's bed. I got under the blankets and Niall held me with one of his arms. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

"Chloe wake up time for your competition" Niall whispered. Oh yeah my singing competition the one with the thirteen year old who is singing for in your arms by Justin Bieber! I hope I'm better than him maybe I should just bail.

"Do I have to?" I whined

"Yes now go get ready" Niall told me. I got out of Niall's room and into my bathroom. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair with my vanilla sented body wash and coconut sented shampoo. Then I did my cuts just for pleasure of hurting my worthless self today and cleaned the blood up. I turned off the shower and got really cold at the loss of warm water. I put on my black and white stripped robe and walked into my closet... It was empty all my clothes were gone! Just then I got a phone call.

"Hello" I said into my iPhone

"Hey it's Emory" Emory said

"Sorry Em can't talk now Ill call you later" I said handing up my phone.

"BOYS!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Yes!" They all yelled back

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES" I screamed

"Come and get them" I heard Zayn say in a sing song voice. I ran downstairs ( with my robe on don't worry) and Zayn was laughing with a basket of my clothes. I have him a sweet smile before charging at him. Zayn yelped and ran out of the way. Just then there was a knock on the door. Zayn quickly answered it.