Chapter 30 Really Niall?

Authors Note: this chapter is dedicated to sarstar123 check her books out :) by the way I'm sick so sorry if the chapter is bad

-Hailey Xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Chloe what's wrong" Louis asked as I cried.

"I can't do this anymore" I sobbed

"Yes you can" Louis cooed

"Really " I whimpered looking in Louis's eyes.

Louis nodded and smiled . A few minutes later my sobbing stopped.

then I got a text.

From Jack:

Hi Chloe um I saw the picture of us 'kissing' I know it's photoshopped you know it's photoshopped but Louis told me Nick didn't so do you want me to tell him?

To Jack:

Hi, that would be great

So looks like it might be Nicks time to come back to me!

"Guys can Emory come over?" I asked

"Who's that?" Liam asked

"My new friend" I smiled

"Sure" Liam answered

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello" Emory said

"Hi Em! So I know it's a school day but can you come over?" I asked excitedly

"Ya sure!" She answered then she told me she would be at my house in ten minutes. After a while of waiting on the couch there was a ring of the doorbell.

"I wanna get it!" Louis whined as Liam got up to the door.

"Hi Chlo-" Emory started until she saw Liam and Louis. She was holding back a scream she liked them!

"We're Chloe's big brothers" Liam explained. Emory was too shocked to say anything. I butted out in a laughing fit.

"Come on in" I told Emory. She walked in and waved to me.

"Were going to my room" I announced

"Come on" I said grabbing Emory's hand and dragging her up the stairs. We finally reached my room and I shut my door once we got in.

"Your brothers are one direction!" Emory squealed

"The one an onlys" I grinned

"Oh my gosh I'm going to faint" Emory said fanning herself, I laughed at her dramaticness.

"So why did you call me over?" Emory asked

"Eh I needed some girl time" I explained. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked slightly annoyed I wanted some alone time with Emory.

"Harry" Harry said

I opened the door and Harry was about to walk in but I put my hand out and so I pretty much high fived his stomach.

"Chloe" Harry complained. Emory was biting her lip to keep from screaming.

"Harry we want alone time" I whined

"I just wanted to meet Emory" Harry ginned

"Fine" I gave up and let him in.

"Hey Emory how are you?" Harry asked. Right then and there Emory started to cry! I was trying so hard not to laugh because if she's my best fiend she's going to start meeting lots of famous people.