Chapter 32 Then Kiss

Authors Note: OMG One thousand reads!!!!! I'm so happy thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!! Here's a new chapter;)

-HaileyXx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So right now it's 10:00 pm and guess what I'm doing? Well I'm waiting for Niall to get back from his date, the boys are up in Liam's room, again watching a movie I'm 'too young' for. I heard footsteps from outside the door. The door swung open and some cool air sent chills up my spine.

"Nialler! How'd it go" I grinned

"Well I don't know I really like her but I don't think she feels the same way" Niall sighed

"What makes you think that?" I asked

"Right now Chloe I have no clue but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me" Niall frowned. By the way I'm happy cause it's Friday night so no school tomorrow! But a little sad for Niall I don't want him to be upset.

"Well do you want to watch a movie?" I asked

"Sure" Niall replied glumly

I frowned.

"Niall listen to me" I began Niall nodded.

"Any girl would be lucky to date you in fact they would be more than lucky to date you! And if Demi doesn't realize that then she's not the one" I exclaimed

Niall smiled a bit "thanks Chloe"

"Now what movie do you want to watch?" I asked

Niall shrugged " you pick" he told me. I picked Katy perry part of me. I was sitting beside Niall on the couch I was curled up in a ball leaning on Niall's chest and Niall had his arm around me, I'm not going to lie I almost peed my pants when he did that! Even though it means nothing to him I don't care it means a lot to me! I started getting really tired and I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't so I fell asleep. I woke up and looked around me. I was in my room in sweat pants and a big sweat shirt that wasn't mine. I sniffed it. Smells like Harry.

Just then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I mumbled still tired.

"Hey Harry did you change me?" I asked a little grossed out

"Ya but don't worry I didn't look at you Niall asked me to change you because you fell asleep on him I promise I didn't look" Harry rambled I believe Harry didn't look because he would have said something about my cuts on my arms.

"It's okay Harry thanks" I said with a reassuring smile.

"Ok well breakfast is ready when you are ready come down" Harry told me closing my door. How about I text Nick and Jack to come over like Taylor said too! I grabbed my phone and texted Jack the plan and then texted Nick. They would be over in an hour so I should get ready.

I quickly hopped in the shower an washed the usual and did a few cuts for the same old reasons I'm fat worthless and ugly. I got out of the shower cleaned the cuts and dries my hair. I put my hair in a high pony tail and then put on black skinny jeans and a blue buttoned sweater. Time for breakfast! I walked out of my room and downstairs everyone was at the table.

"Good morning Chloe!" Louis yelled and ran to pick me up

"Woha excited?" I asked sarcastically

"I'm just happy to see you" Louis laughed putting me down.

"Well we have to go to a photo shoot and interview so here's your breakfast" Niall said giving me plate of fruit salad and a woffle with syrup.

"Bye guys" I waved