Chapter 13 My Life Is Ruined!

Authors Note: So I updated chapter 12 sorry it was a lot to figure out like her dad abused her and all that. But I hope you enjoy chapter 13 and I think I'm going to stop doing different POV's and just keep at a Chloe's point of of view anyway on with the story!

-HaileyXx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Chloe!" Niall shouted

"Leave me alone!" I cried standing up running to my room. How could Molly do that to me! I grabbed my pillows and chucked them on the ground and threw all my stuffed animals. I like to let out my rage like that don't judge!

"I hate this!" I yelled

"Chloe open up your door right now" Louis demanded

I sobbed.

"I just want to be alone" I said

"Chloe I thought you were sleeping over at Molly's" Louis said softer

"Not anymore I hate her!" I yelled

"Chloe what happened?" Louis asked

I jumped on my bed and cuddled in the covers.

"Chloe if you don't open this door we will knock it down!" Harry's voice rang through my room. I whimpered.

Flashback

I ran into my room and locked the door scared my dad would hurt me.

"Chloe if you don't open this door I will knock it down!" Dad spat

I scurried away from the door not wanting it to fall on me. The door fell with a loud crash to reveal a very angry looking man aka my father.

"Chloe you didn't listen to me!" My dad yelled

"I'm sorry it wo-won't happen again" I stuttered

"It better not!" Dad said kicking me to the ground. I tried to hold back my yelps knowing it would just get worst. Dad punched my nose and my cheek. The pain stung and my nose started bleeding. Dad laughed and walked away.

(Back To Reality)

I whimpered at Harry's statement.

"P-please don't" I said.

"Please open the door Chloe it's ok" Niall pleaded

I nodded even though the boys couldn't see me. I wiped my eyes and twisted the lock. I opened up the door to see 5 concerned faces.

"Chloe!" Louis said grabbing me. I flinched but realized he was only hugging me.

"Why are you soaking wet?" Liam asked

"Look I don't want to talk about it!" I shouted

"Whenever your ready to talk about you can talk to me but don't forget about it you can tell me" Louis whispered but I feel like I can only let Niall know because it was about the bullying. I nodded.

"Now go have a shower you reek of juice" Louis joked.

Louis was trying to make me feel better but it didn't help at all. The boys slowly left the room and I jumped in the shower. I washed all the gross juice out of my hair and washed my sticky body. I turned of the shower and quickly changed into my pajamas. I looked in the mirror, 'still looking chubby Chloe' I sighed knowing the boys would want me to eat something when I went downstairs. Ill go down anyway. I walked downstairs to see all the boys cuddled up on the couch in blankets.

"Movie night!" Louis yelled.

I shrugged and made myself some hot chocolate it usually makes me feel a bit better. After I was done I sat at the table alone blowing the steam of my drink.