Chapter Ten

1 WEEK LATER

GABRIELLA

It was quite a relief having Jaime know about mine and Tony's relationship because he had been very helpful in distracting my brothers when Tony and I wanted some alone time. Tony agreed to have Jaime the best man at our future wedding but I drew the line at naming our first born after him.

Today I was spending the day with my oldest brother Vic because he said we didn't spend enough time together which was true. We were on a shopping mission to pick up some last minute pieces for Warped and I wanted to get a new camera lens to make my pictures look extra good.

"I can't remember the last time we hung out, just the two of us sis."

Vic taps his fingers on the steering wheel as I mess around with the stereo. I choose a rock station and turn to face my older brother. He made a fair point, we always seemed to hang out with either Mike or the other band members around.

"Well today is all about you and me brother, so let's paint this shopping trip red."

Vic laughs as I fist pump the air. Today was going to be a good day, I'd told Tony to dial down on the texts otherwise, Vic would get suspicious and question me.

"You're crazy Gabs, but you're a Fuentes so I'll let it slide."

The rest of the car ride was filled with pointless sibling banter mixed with Vic criticising my singing as I belted out whatever came on the radio. He was thankful to pull into the car park so he could kill the engine and the radio.

We split up saying we'll meet in the food court in an hour, so it wasn't exactly a sibling trip if we split up. Vic headed towards the clothes stores while I headed towards my haven, the Canon camera shop. I loved my cameras more than I loved Tony and my siblings combined.

I bought three new lenses to add to my already growing collection and managed to get a quick look around Hot Topic before heading to the food court. I'd bought one of Pierce The Veil's new shirts with their faces on to see Vic's reaction, I got some odd looks in the shop because most fans knew I was the little Fuentes sister.

Vic had already bought us tacos as I slipped into the booth opposite him, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the Mexican stereotype. I tap my nails on the table and wait for my older brother to look up, and after a couple of minutes, he does and nearly chokes on his food.

"Why are you wearing our faces sis?"

I throw my head back and laugh, "I'm just supporting my brother's band, plus I wanted to see your face."

Vic swallows his food and grins "As creepy as it is seeing my face on your chest I can't help but approve of your music taste."

I give a little bow before reaching over the table and grabbing a handful of Vic's cheesy fries, he simply stares at me like I'd committed a crime. I motion to the cheeseless fries on my side of the table, Vic knew I liked cheese on my fries but he only got cheese for himself so I had to eat his fries.

"You don't get me cheese brother then I eat your cheese, you should know this by now brother."

"I'll make sure the bus is stocked with cheese this Warped. Are you excited to be joining us such last minute?"

I nod, of course, I was excited to be spending more time with my boyfriend this summer even if we had to meet in secret and keep a low profile around my brothers. But to Vic's face, I had to lie about my relationship which still saddened me and tell him what he wanted to hear.

"I guess I am because I get to spend the summer with my brothers and friends while taking pictures which is my favourite thing to do in the whole world."

Vic smiles warmly, maybe he bought my semi-lie.

"It will be nice catching up with the other bands, maybe find you a boyfriend."

If I was drinking my drink I would have spat it out, what was Vic talking about?

"Err Vic, I thought band members were off limits."

Vic shakes his head and sighs, "only Tony and Jaime are off limits. Surely another band member has caught your eye, I mean everyone loves you and you've toured with most of them."

Why was he suddenly interested in my love life, or lack of love life?

"Where's this coming from Vic? I'm your little sister, you're supposed to stop me from dating."

Vic shrugs his shoulders "everyone needs someone sis, I have Danielle and Mike has Alysha and maybe Mike and I don't want to see our little sister alone."

I chew my lip, that was surprisingly thoughtful of my brothers. But I had Tony and was happy.

"Thanks, Vic, but surely dating a band member would be hard. I mean Danielle and Alysha get upset when you and Mike leave for months on end, how would that make me happy?"

"Yeah maybe you're right Gabs, but at least consider it."

I nod and pick up my drink to distract myself from shouting at Vic just how stupid this was. I wasn't allowed to date his band members but other band members were fine, sorry big brother but if you tried to set me up with anyone I'd find a way to ruin each attempt.

Vic excused himself to go to the bathroom leaving me alone at the table. I pull out my phone and bring up my conversation with Jaime.

Gabby (To Jaime): Did you know about my brothers plan to set me up with a band member during Warped?

Hime: Yeah, but I told them I wouldn't help them because it was kind of hypocritical of them since you couldn't date either myself or turtle. Then Vic accused me of having a crush on you, but I kept yours and Tony's secret safe x

Gabby: Thanks, Hime you're the best friend anyone could ask for x speak later Vic's heading back to the table x

I quickly slide my phone back into my pocket just as Vic makes his way back to the table "Do you want to head off now sis? I mean if you've bought everything."

I grab my bags and get up from the booth ready to get home and possibly have some Skype time with Tony, maybe update him on my brothers plan to hook me up with someone on Warped. I had it in my head as did Tony that he was going to be the prime target for getting set up on Warped, but since I was joining them I'd become the target instead and I wasn't amused.

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: msbuddingstar

Twitter #2: mediagirl94

YouTube: youtube.com/mediagirl94

YouTube #2: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (Fandom): fangirl94stuff

Tumblr (Personal): writersshadow