INTRODUCTION

"Ahhhhh.. right there... come on!” She couldn’t help but to scream.  Hell Knight is enjoying this girl. He is giving her pleasure in between thighs.

"oh Knight!......" she screamed his name when she reached her climax. Then she positioned her self on her knees,  kneeling infront of  his pride.

 She held  it. He gasp!

Yeah baby he’s smiling evily while watching this girl massaging his pride. He’s getting laid tonight. Definitely. Still in the process though. Pero dadating din sya doon.

" ahh.. " Knight moan and hold her hair.. pushing her head closer to his.. She's giving him a nice head job..

"yeah Kaycee.." He called her name softly...

But she stopped.

"What?!!” She blurted out with disbelief. Napatayo pa ito at halatang galit na galit.

“Babe.. what’s wrong?” Kunot noong tanong ni Knight. Why is she being like that? Talk about bitin Knight!

 “What’s wrong?! F*ck it Knight! Hindi Kaycee ang pangalan ko!" Galit na sigaw nya habang pinupulot ang mga damit nya na nasa sahig.

" Oh really?” He said wondering habang pinapanood ang babae na magbihis.

“I’m sorry..” Pinigilan pa nya ang isang braso nito at saka nilapitan. “What’s your name again? para alam ko kung anong pangalan ang tatawagin ko when I’m about to come.” He even manage to wink.

" Damn You Knight! " She pushed him sabay nag walk out.

"Oh Great!" He blurted out sabay bagsak na humiga sa kama.

“Now what? She just walked out and left me like this? Bwisit! Ano nga bang pangalan nun? Sino nga ba yung Kaycee?” Now he’s talking to himself.