Chapter 29- Alec

Melody's POV

I climb out of the water and wrap a towel around my waist. We have been swimming for around two hours now. Well, Tyson has been constantly flirting with another girl that showed up and if he is trying to make me jealous, it's working.

My brother and another boy named Alec are here too. He is really cute and he has been swimming with me since Tyson hasn't taken his eyes off Alec's sister, Caitlyn.

Apparently Alec and Caitlyn live next door and Tyson has known them for a while. My mom, Tyson's parents and Alec and Caitlin's parents have left us alone here while they go out for tea.

Caitlyn and Tyson are sitting on one of the beach chairs together and Caitlyn keeps giggling and touching Tyson. Hoe.

Alec nudges me and I turn to face him with a frown, "You like Tyson? You want to make him jealous?"

I frown, "What? If you're thinking of kissing me then no." I say shaking my head. I would never do that to Tyson.

Alec looks towards Tyson, "You sure...?" he says and nods his head towards Tyson's direction.

I turn towards Tyson and my heart drops. "Oh my god." I whisper. I turn away and Alec puts his hand on my shoulder, "Hey, it's okay." he whispers.

Stupidly, I look back at them. I don't move, my eyes stay focused on Tyson as he places his hand on Caitlin's thigh and deepens the kiss. "I'm so stupid." I whisper to myself, walking past the couple that is making out and past my brother who has his earphones blasting loud music, oblivious to the fact that the guy I am in love with is making out with another girl.

He is such a player. Why did I not see it coming? Why did I believe him when he said he loves me?

I walk past a few trees and stop, leaning against a big oak tree and looking up. Tears slip down my cheeks and I quickly wipe them away.

He's not mine.

He's not mine.

He's not mine.

Then why does it hurt so much? I bite my tongue so I can stop feeling the pain in my heart. Stupid heart.

Why couldn't I have gone to a lake house with absolutely anyone else, I would have even gone with that forgotten Jonas brother - Kevin Jonas.

I sigh and let myself slip to the ground. "Melody?" someone says beside me. I look up to see Alec looking down at me with a frown.

He gives out a hand to help me up and I take it. "Listen, I'm just going to kiss your neck. Just moan really loud or shout and make Tyson jealous." he says and smiles.

I shake my head, "No, I don't want to hurt him. No matter how much he hurt me." I say. Alec smiles, "Just trust me, it won't mean anything... Let's just say I am as gay as crocs. Okay, well actually I am bi but just trust me." he says.

"Okay." I whisper. He leans foward and pushes me against a tree, placing soft kisses down my neck. "Mmm, yes! Alec!" I shout. He chuckles and pulls my waist towards him, biting down on the spot under my ear.

I hear Tyson walking towards us and so I brush my hand through Alec's hair and tug, causing him to let out a low groan. "Mhmm, yeah." I say.

"Melody? Alec? What the fuck?" Tyson says, walking up to us. I look at Alec as he pulls away from me, "Just go." I whisper and he frowns but nods and walks back towards the lake.

"Why the hell were you with him?" he spits and I walk up to Tyson and slap him across the face. He turns and glares at me, "You know what, I am so stupid." he says.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, you are."

"I'm stupid because I fell in love with you! I wish I never did it! I regret every single bit of it!" he screams.

I feel a pang in my chest at his words, "E-even the k-kisses?" I stutter, my hands starting to shake. "All. Of. It." he says slowly, glaring at me.

"Even the kisses." I whisper. "All of it, Melody, you're a bitch!" he screams

My heart tightens in my chest entire body starts shaking, my jaw, my hands, everything. Even my stomach feels hollow and empty, like he kicked me and now I am breathless.

A wave of emotions make my body shiver; Anger, disappointment, pain. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to hold back more of my tears.

Tyson's POV

She stares at me and I stare straight back. She looks hurt but she tries to cover it. It's true, I regret falling in love with Melody. She ruined everything, this wasn't supposed to happen. She is a bitch, she used me to make her ex-boyfriend jealous. I wish I never fell for her.

"You think I-I'm a bitch?" she whispers and I nod, glaring at her still. "You are." I state.

I see tears making her eyes glossy and she looks away from me. After a moment of silence, she nods in understanding, "You're right, I'm sorry." she says and starts walking away from me.

"Ha! I win! You're walking away! I have won, I beat you!" I shout and Melody turns around, tears pouring down her face, "Yes Tyson, congratulations, you won. I hope you're happy, because you sure as hell lost me." she says and turns back, away from me and keeps walking.

I punch the large tree, making my knuckles bleed, "Shit." I swear.

What have I done?

*-*-*      

MWAHAHA IM SO EVIL! anyway, I hope you got the feels in this chapter :P Thanks for reading xxx <3

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG