Chapter 24- Nobody

Melody's POV

My entire body feels hollow. The only feeling I have is in my heart, it feels like it's being dragged down by gigantic weights. My breathing slows and becomes harder and more ragged.

I stare, stunned as I watch Tyson kiss Brittany. Brittany grabs onto Tyson's shirt and pulls him closer to her and he wraps his arms around her, kissing her back.

He's kissing her back.

I take a step back, feeling like I just got punched in the gut. Now I definitely feel sick.

My heart starts pounding my my chest and I just shake my head, this can't be happening. It can't. This is just a dream.

Tyson looks up and his eyes widen when he sees me. I suck in a deep breath, a weird feeling taking over my body and making me shiver.

I turn around and walk away. What the fuck was I thinking? I was going to come out here and apologize because I felt bad for not forgiving him when he said sorry.

What if I didn't come out? Nobody would have known. Some things are better off not known.

I hear a deep voice shouting my name. Tyson. I keep walking. I stop and lean my hand against a random locker. I don't think I can go further. My entire body feels numb and my heart is aching. I suck in a deep breath but it feels like I can't breathe.

A tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. I slide down to the floor and shut my eyes tightly. I don't want to move, my legs feel to weak to even stay standing.

Why am I so upset?

"Melody." a voice whispers in front of me. "I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to see that." he says. "Whatever." I say. I just need to stay away from him and maybe then I won't like him anymore.

Like him?

Do I really like Tyson? I would love to deny it but yes, sadly I like Tyson way more than I should.

"What are you even doing out here?" he asks. I clench my jaw and open my eyes, eyes that are full of anger. Tyson obviously sees it because he takes step back.

"I came out here to say I'm fucking sorry but I'm not! I was, but I'm not fucking sorry anymore! I hate you." I say and put my head in my arms.

I hate you because I love you.

What?

"Why are you so fucking upset? You the one that said it was over! We are nothing, Melody. You can't be mad at me because you don't fucking own me!" Tyson screams at me.

I close my eyes, trying to make sure he doesn't see the tears in my eyes. I slowly stand up after a while and open my eyes, glaring at him through teary eyes.
He sees my eyes and his eyes widen,"Melody I'm sorry, I never meant to-"

"No Tyson, you're right. We are nothing," Tyson shakes his head looking remorseful, "and you, you're a nobody." I say emotionlessly as I walk away.

*-*-*

OH MY GOD! I am so sorry I have just been listening to troye sivan AND I DON'T KNOW WHY IT MADE MR SAD BUT I DID AND IM SORRY! I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO SCREAM FOR THE SAD CHAPTERS BUT KEEP IT TO A MINIMUM ;) AS THE AUTHOR I SWEAR IT WILL GET HAPPIER, be patient my little minions xxx. I hope you enjoyed though <3

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG