Chapter 14- Addiction

Melody's POV

I hold my breath and shut my eyes as Tyson's lips move in sync with mine. He groans and pulls me closer to him. I've kissed Tyson before but this time was different, before it would be kissing, just lips against lips and skin against skin but this time there was more.

It was like my whole body was on fire and I didn't want Tyson to move away. I can tell Tyson likes it too because of the way he is moaning against my lips.

My heart starts to beat faster which is strange, why is this happening to me, it never happened when I kissed him before?

My breathing slows as Tyson bites my bottom lip, making my lips part. He kisses me forcefully and aggressively.

I let out a wimper as Tyson pushes my back against a wall and lifts me up causing my legs to wrap around his waist.

He moves his lips away from mine and leans down to leave trails of kisses down my neck until he reaches just before my shoulder where lhe bites me causing me to moan and dig my fingers into his back.

He puts me down, rain still pouring down on our clothes. I automatically crave his lips against mine again. This is an unhealthy addiction.

Tyson presses his forehead against mine and I shut my eyes. "Cupcake, I think I might be addicted to you..." he whispers.

I smile, I think I might be addicted to him too.

*-*-*

Sorry for this extremely short chapter, I just wanted to stop it here because the next chapter will be in a different scene xxx Adios :*

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG