Given away

Iyanna's POV

     I knew my mom was disappointed at me because of the boys we meant. That I actually introduced myself to sombody, that she really didn't approve of me hanging out with. "Are you alright?" Kaldar asked. He seemed to know what I was thinking, and he looked back at the entrance. "I just cant, believe Queen Bee is actually at this hotel." I put on my best smile, he grunted as if to say "I can."

     I checked in and got the key to the room. Kaldar and Grayson helped take our bags to our room, we thanked them and they left. We hurried to get in a costumes, and put on our mask on. "Were going to have a little fun tonight." I said to Deseria as a smile danced across both of our faces. I opened the window carefully, that no one had noticed. It was about 8:30 pm and dark. I grabbed Deseria's hand and flew out the window. I flew high so no one spotted us. The wind hitting my face was crisp and fresh, the city was light up as far as the eye could see. For the first time I felt that there was much to see and do in the world than just the palace I live in. A group of people caught our attention, some were much younger and some a little older about twenty or so. They talked in hushed tones, maybe afraid that someone might over hear. We landed on a building behind the group, there were about seventeen of them. They all had costumes to all blue mechanic suite to just a t-shirt and some jeans. The boy with the blond hair and skin tight Red and black wet suite looked familiar. Then it hit me he was the cute guy from the mall. Wonder why he was so buff, he was simply a superhero. We overheard a conversation form Kaldur and another boy with a black shirt with some kind of symbol on it and jeans. "She would be a traitor among us, especially being her daughter!" the guy sounded out raged by whatever situation "So do you consider me a traitor for being the son of Black Manta, and what about Artimes too, we accept people for who they are, not for who they might be related to or came from." Kaldur said in a stern voice he continued on, "She would be a very valuable member to this team, so we have been told. She also a truce between Gotham city and Biaya." Kaldur finished "Who would give up their own daughter? Queen Bee must really not care for her." the guy in the t-shirt said. My face was filled with anger and sadness. I thought she cared of me, but I was wrong. I should have known after all these years.

"You heard that?" Deseria asked "Yes." I said in a grim voice A completely green kid in a read and white shirt and pants from the group turned around and saw us crouched behind the air vent on top of the roof, he must had super hearing because we were far enough so no one could hear us. He pointed us out to the other members before we can even think about running. We took to the air but so did one of the members of the group. I couldn't let go of Deseria so I had to use my power. I called countertraded and struck the guy with the t-shirt after us with lighting. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled down as he hit the cement with a loud 'thud'. I continued to fly off but I guess the team had other plans for me. "Suprerboy!" I heard a girls voice yell and a gravity pulled me to the ground I had to let go of Deseria hand before we hit the ground. I landed on my feet just in time to put a air cushion to break Deseria's fall. The girl that pulled me down was a girl she was completely green to with a cape and some clothes, so pretty stupid looking for my first impression, I really hated her right now. There was seventeen of them and one of me it was fair fight for them. Thunder rumbled and lighting rolled threw the sky as I was about to hit this girl with a lighting bolt.

"Its a attack from Queen Bee!" someone yelled from the back

" Whoa! I was just passing threw and I was flying away when I was attacked by one of your members. I never intended on causing any trouble." I said A pair of headlights came speeding from down the street and parked in front of were the group had been standing and out came my mom.

"I see you have found my daughter, we have been every where looking for her." everybody looked at me and I looked away to a building "I guess the deal is official, a truce between Gotham and Bialya, and if she dies only in battle the truce is over and well all the pathetic cities you protect will be invaded by me." she said as if she just got rid of a problem "I didn't expect less from you anyways but, I thought you actually considered me your daughter." I spat out st Queen Bee. I couldn't remember much, crying and getting into a ship or something.