NathanM & LilliMC| Chapter 2

Lilli:

We've been here for a few month and I've had A LOT OF FUN! With my new friends and I wouldn't change any of that! We've been hanging out and recording together. I love it here. They have amazing food too!

Nathan:

Okay so I may or may not have fallen in love with Lilli but otherwise I've had a ton of fun and I wouldn't trade any of my friends for anything! We record together, we skateboard too.

Both:

Lilli's POV

So I'm hanging in my room when Nathan barges in.

"Hey Lilli, I wanna ask you something"

"Mhmmm"

"Would you erm like to um like to um go on a erm date?"

"Of course!" I smile genuinely. I get ready for our date that's at 8. (OMG I AM A POET I RHYME I TOTALLY BLOW IT!)  I put on a cute outfit (above) and I open my box of phone cases to find one that matches. I'm weird my phone is my fav accessory so I HAVE TO HAVE IT MATCH! I put on my makeup that consists of: mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, lip gloss, concealer, and foundation. I finish and Nathan comes in. He smiles and we go to a bowling ally.

"Lilli, I know this isn't that fancy and I hope you weren't looking for fan-"

"I love it. I swear to god if you force me to sit in a dress in a restaurant I might just have to strangle you!" 

"Okay, notes taken" We have a lot of fun but the night's over too soon. We get back to our house and he stands outside and I wait with him.

"Lilli?"

"Yeah Nate?"

"I know this is kinda early but I wanted to say. I've had a crush on you since I've laid my eyes on you. You can make me laugh and smile and feel attached all at the same time. I really like you Lillith! Will you be my girlfriend?"

"OF COURSE YOU DINGUS!" I smile real big and we are about to kiss and my dad walks out.

"Continue before I tackle your boyfriend Lilli" I give him a lil' peck on his cheek and I run inside and I hear them 'talk'. I smile and go to bed happy

                                                 THE END OF THE ADVENTURES OF LILLI AND NATHAN

I hoped y'all enjoyed! :)

BAI!

~Em